Chapter 23

Ky's POV

I'm so tired and I'm not sure why. Oh yeah that's right me and Ty both were up last night worrying about Trini. We keep waking up every hour and a half waking Trini up keeping her up for half an hour, then we we would eventually fall back asleep. Then start it all over again. I know she's going to be so crabby today. I think both of us are driving mom nuts. Ty asked her why they didn't shift and fix her she said she panicked plus it was a head injury. Better safe than sorry. Both of us keep texting her in between classes. Well Ty uses his mind link. Speaking of where is he? He is late and that's unusual. He probably left to go get us lunch with one of the guys and is running late. So I get up and make my way to the door. He's going to kick my butt I'm not suppose to be walking on my leg for another week and a half. Well if he was here on time I wouldn't do it. I hobble around the corner so I can look out the window at the parking lot. Hmmm car is still here. Then where is he?

"Looking for Tyler?" Whitney says from behind me. I turn around to look at her.

"Yeah." she rolls her eyes snickering.

"He had to take a shower. I just left him there after our fun."

"Whatever." I don't believe it.

"Your such a stupid girl for being so smart. You actually thought he was actual boyfriend?"

"He is." she actual cackles like a witch would shaking her head.

"No. He's been with with me since he moved here. He's been sleeping with me. Dating me. Your only a cover. You know we both have reps to protect. We can't be seen with each other here at school."

"Whatever Whitney."

"Kyiri Kyiri." she shaking her head. "You nothing. Your nothing but a cover. Your nothing but shit on our shoes. Your a loser. He's my man, has been, always will be. Did you really think he wants to play daddy? He feels sorry for you. Your only living there because of that baby. He doesn't want you. I mean come on look at me and look at you, you really think he wants you. Just a cover. So I suggest you dump my baby now before I make your life a living hell." I..I...how did she know I was living there unless....unless...no..no. He wouldn't be would he. Could all this be a lie? A few seconds later Ty walks around the corner with wet hair along with Micah. Oh my god she was telling the truth. She was just with him.

"I hope you not messing with my friends girlfriend?" Micah asked.

"Oh no just a friendly convo. That's all." she says sweetly. I just stare at Ty while he stares at me. Not saying a word. I knew all this was a lie. I can't believe I fell for it. Tears starts running down my cheeks.

"Is it true." I whisper asking Ty. He still says nothing.

"Of course it true. Right baby?" Whitney says walking up to him putting her hand on his chest. He says nothing or doesn't stop her from touching him. The rest of the boys walk up to us about that time.

"I can't believe you fell for it." he says. Oh god. My heart just broke into a million pieces. I shake me head no. This can't be happening. I slide down the wall in tears. "I can't believe you fell for whatever bullshit she told you." he says turning around and walking off. Whitney smirks walking off with him but Micah stops her. Grabbing her arm turning her around punching her in the nose.

"That's for trying to break them up!" she yells and popping her in the nose again. "That's for lieing. Ty isn't dating you or fucking you, you whore. He would never stoop so low!" she lets go pushing her to the ground. Coming over to me she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Ky he isn't. You know he isn't."

"No I don't. He..he just came out of the shower just like she said." I whisper.