Chapter 28: Out for the day

I sit up and look at my clock, its 9am. God, wonder if dans still awake. I put on my dressing gown (even if its 30 degrees) and painfully clamber out of bed.

Hobbling down the stairs I hear the TV. "Dan?" I say quietly. I walk to the sofa and look down to see Dan cradling Luna in his sleep. "Babe?" I lightly shake him. He scratches his head and sits up still holding Luna in one arm. "Hey baby you get some sleep?" Dan says kissing me. "Yeah thank god! What about you? She didnt keep you up to long did she?" I look down at her and smile. "Not to late, got to sleep about 2. Got her to stop crying with some baby milk also she shit herself so yeah... official dad now." he smiles and hands up Luna to me. "Awwh, official mum and dad." I smile at Dan.

"She need some stuff!" I burst out "We need to go baby shopping and we also need to bring Tyler"

"Why tyler?"

"This baby need some fashion sense"

"Thats why I love you babe" Dan laughs and kisses me passionately 😉

"Love you too babe" We hug over the sofa for a minute or two.

"Ill call next door up, see if Tyler wants to come and if any of the guys wanna join us" I say grabbing the phone. "Im gonna go and get changed then" He says, then runs up the stairs.

I ring the o2l house phone see who picks up.

"Yello!" Its Jc.

"Heyy"

"Ella! How ya feeling?"

"Good tar, tired still"

"Awh well glad your doing good. Did you want to speak to anyone in particular?"

"Yeah please can ya put me on to Tyler?"

"Yeah sure give me a sec" Jc yells Tyler right down the phone. "Jesus!"

"Oh shit sorry. Ill pass ya on to Tyler now bye love ya"

"Heyyy" Tyler says.

'Heyy"

"How y'all doing?"

"Im doing good, Luna had a good sleep and Dans just gone to get changed"

"Aww little Luna keep ya up?"

"For a bit but Dan took her downstairs and slept on the sofa so i could get some sleep"

"So him! Such a gentleman!" Tyler giggles.

"Hah yeah anyways so you wanna come baby stuff shopping today with me and dan and if any of the guys wanna come they can"

"Do I!! i will pick out only the most stylish outfits and designer push chairs!" Tyler springs into more life, didnt think it was possible.

"Good meet outside in... An hour"

"Done ill be there boo"

"Alright see ya there" I put the phone down.

I climb upstairs with Luna in my arms, i out her down on the bed. I look in my wardrobe and it hits me... the bumps gone, i can where tight clothes again! I look down at my stomach, need to get rid of this flab first😐.

I put on my batman top and some leggings. I go to the bathroom with Luna and knock on the door. "Dan... can i come in?" Hear the tap running and open the door. Dan it stood at the sink washing his face. "Hey babe just need my makeup" I lean across him and grab my makeup bag. "Okay" Dan says through the towel as he drys his face.

After putting my makeup on and doing my hair we have about 5 mins left till we need to meet the guys. "Dan you done?" I shout up to him as im changing Luna into one of her only outfits from Conner. "Yeah coming down now"

Dan comes down and hides somthing in his back pocket. "Ready?" He says unlocking the door. "Yeah lets go" I step out with Luna and see Tyler Conner Kian Jc and Ricky on the front. "Ella!" they all shout as i walk up to them. "Guys!" they all run over. "Oh my god Congrads! First night with the baby!" Conner says hugging me tight "Your gonna be the best mom i know it!" Kian says, all the guys agree nodding their heads. "Awh, thanks guys" I smile looking down at Luna. "Where's Sam and Liv?" Dan asks "Oh thee gone out for the day" Jc replies squeezing in-between the guys staring and mumbling to Luna. "Oh okay" Dan replies.

"Can I hold her?" Conner asks. "Of corse" I hand Luna to him carefully. Conner hold her close to him, smiling. Luma starts smiling back at him as he makes silly faces. "Shes loving you Conner, might ask you to baby sit!" I say suggestively. "Really? Id love to!" A huge smile splits his face. "Hah yup! I know where to go if i need someone to look after her" Smiling i take Luna back off Conner. "Right into the cars... whos coming with me and Dan and whos going with kian?" "Im going with Ella and Dan" Tyler, Conner and Jc say at the same time.

"Okay then me and Ricky will follow behind" Kain says walking to his car, Ricky following. Dan climbs into the driver seat, I get into the passenger seat and the boys climb in the back "Dont knock the paintwork" Dan yells back to the guys as they get it. "We won't" they all reply in sync.

"Everyone in?" i ask after the door closes. "Yeah" Jc answers first. "Off we go then" I say.

**** Author note ****

Heyo!! Oh ma gawd... 700+ reads 😱 Thank you all!! Im defiantly getting more reads by the day! Thanks you so much!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, this is part one of this chapter as i thought having it to long might be a pain to read. Part two will be coming soon! Hope you can wait...

Byeeee