Chapter 26: Our baby

"Okay sweetie, take deep breaths. In and out in and out" A female paramedic said in a calm voice. "My name is Kim and im going to be with you until we get you to the hospital" With blue eyes and a slim figure she look not unlike my sister, it made me feel a little more comfortable. "Ella you coping okay?" Dan asked holding my hand tightly, i could see he was a scared as I was. "Yeah... Im okay..." I say between each deep breath i did to ease the pain a little. Dans spirits lifted a little, what was he thinking of? "Ella... were going to have a baby! We always wanted a family!" Dan became exited holding my hand tighter. "Yeah.. but its so sudden! I dont know if im ready, if we're ready" I smile but my eyebrows bending inwards. Dan comes close to me "Of corse we are ready" he whispers into my ear.

"Righty-o sweet, hop onto this wheelchair and we will get you ready" Kim and Dan help me up and pop me into the wheelchair. Dan wheels me out and into the hospital with Kim by our side. We get in and Kim talks to some receptionists about what im doing here. "Okay" a large woman with a deep voice and dark hair stood in front of my chair. "This way please" she opened a door and Dan wheeled me trough. "Ahh oowww!" The pains back. "Ella!?" Dan looks at me. "Im fine, just can we hurry I want to lie down" i clench my stomach "Okay baby"

After going through a few long corridors i get to a room, thankfully on my own. Dan helps me into the bed. "You okay?" Dan asks again "I'm fine stop worrying!" I smile at him. The room was silent for a wile until Dan spoke "Why didn't you tell me?" I was shocked for a moment, i wasn't expecting him to ask that. "Well ill just tell you straight up... After you left for that youtube thing, me and Jc we... ermm... we were drunk and well we...hooked up" I felt so ashamed, I could feel my face flushing. "...... how?...." Dan started "I know I know, just leave me now you deserve better than a cheat" Some years roll down my cheeks "but.... you only had it 7 months ago... babies take 9 months..." Dan smiled I wiped the year from my face "Me and you... 9 months ago..." Dan held my face in his hands "Its ours Ella, its ours" his face lit up. "You really think so?" i say smiling but still years rolling down me cheeks. "Im sure of it!" Dan says wiping my face again gently. "Ooooh OWW" i tench up squeezing dans hand hard "Ahh..." Dan yelps quietly. "Its okay... Nurse!" Dan yells out and a woman comes in. "Alright sweet" she says from what I could only make that out over the sound of my own screams. Dan looks at me in a way that needs no words to explain what he's telling me.

After many hours of pain and probably too much gas and air in the nurses attempt to subside my pain I its finally over. At midnight she was born, the 19th of July 2014"

"A lovely little girl" The nurse lifts her up from the bed and wraps her in a towel. "Here you go" she hands the baby to me. "Dan, shes beautiful" I say looking up at him. She had small, chubby hands and feet with a full head of fluffy dark hair, takes after the both of us. Her eyes are a emrald. I hand her up to Dan. He holds her close to him staring into her eyes "You look just like your mother" Dan says to her. I sit up slightly and smile at Dan. "What should we name her?" Dan asks. "Well she was born on a full moon night, and you love the name..." Dan smiles at me, I grin back. "Little Luna" Dan says handing her back to me. "My little Luna..."

"ELLA!!" Liv bursts in with Sam trailing behind her with a suit case. "LIV" I say putting one arm out to her (still holding the baby). She hugs me tight, "Ella you need to give me al the details" Liv holds my face and squeezes it. She looks down at Luna. "And whos this?" Liv says just taking her from my arms. "Thats Luna" I say smiling. Dan walks over to Sam and says some things that i could only hear bits of. "Oy!!" i yell "Juts have birth here, need love!" I put both my arms out and Dan comes over and hugs me sam comes the other side. They let to and we start talking until..."ELLA" "ELL" "ELLA!" I hear a chorus of boys screaming and running to the room. First Tyler then Conner then Kian then Ricky then Jc. They all dive in and fall on he the floor face first except for Tyler weirdly. Liv hands me back Luna and sits on the side of my bed laughing at the boys. "My queen!" Tyler walks up first and hugs me tightly. "Give me the details" Tyler demands in his cute way he does. "This is my little baby girl, Luna" All the boys where still trying to get them selves untangled from each other, all awwed.

After many hours of talking and present giving I was allowed to go home. Need to sort out... Like a lot! But im tired and just gave birth so I'm going sleep with Luna and Dan.

**** Authors note ****

Heyo my good people! Thanks for the support and so many reads! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it took a long time to write. Nice way to end the chapter i think.

New chapter will be coming soon!

BYEEEE!xx