Chapter 12: The Morning after

I rub my eyes and look around the living room, everyone that stayed is passed out! I giggle quietly as sawyer is hanging over a chair and tyler is lay across my table. The guys are just lay in a pile in the middle of the living room, Liv and Sam snuggling on the sofa. I look at my phone, Ahh my head... should not have had those shots. I managed to look at my iPhone, Its 11:00 am. Well I'm guessing last night was fun. I feel an arm around my legs... Oh god! i think. I look down and Jc is topless, lying on and cuddling my legs. How the fuck did that happen? Im kinda cold so I look at what im wearing.... just a long T-shirt. Did i get in my pyjamas?

I hear a few people moan and lift up their heads. "Mornin" I say slowly pushing Jc off my legs. "Morning" Sawyer mumbles just before collapsing over the chair again. "Morning" Tyler says looking at what he is lying on "Am i on your table?" He asks. I laugh "Yes, yes you are" "Oh god" He slides off the table and stands next to me "Sooo... guessing last night was fun, considering i dont remember" He laughs then looks down at Jc, half naked handing to to my legs "Looks like someone likes you El" He laughs. "Yeah i know but i have Dan" I say to him. Jc starts to stir, he stretches almost punching me in the stomach. He lifts up his head and opens his eyes wide looking around "Ermmm... what happened last night?" He asks me looking at me in my tshirt. "No clue" i say. Jc sits up and rubs his eyes. "Ill just go wake up sawyer and we should get going" Tyler says "No no ill make us pancakes or we can all go and get a Starbucks. My treat" I say to Tyler. "PANCAKES?" I hear Sam shout also half asleep and hanging off the edge of my sofa. He lifts his head and falls off. Letting out a shout. "Sam!" Liv shouts as she was woken up by his scream "Oh shit! Sorry babe" he says getting up and goes to kiss Liv. "KIAN!!!" i hear conner shout "GET OFF ME!" Kian is laying on top of conner and Ricky's legs are on Kian's back. "How the fuck did this happen!?" Ricky says sliding his legs off Kian. Conner stands up, everyone is awake and stretching out. "So wanna go and get a Starbucks guys?" I hear an array of 'Yasss' and 'Yeah cool'. "I can take 3 people in my car or we could all walk?" I say. "I think we should get some fresh air and walk" Liv says "Yeah i think so" Conner agrees "Everyone okay with that?" i ask "Well i should probably get on some different clothes" Tyler says "Same" Sawyer agrees "I probably have something you could borrow!" Jc offers."Okay you guys go get changed and me and Liv will you meet outside in 10?" "Yepp!" Kian agrees and walks out the door with all the guys following him. Me and liv walk up the stairs, todays gonna be fun.