Chapter 13: Starbucks take over

I walk into my wardrobe and sift through my 100s of t shirts. I pick out a cloudy Tie dye t shirt and put it on. I open my draw and lift out a pile of denim shorts and i pick out one that has been ripped (Thats the style i didn't rip them!) and put them on. "Liv!! You done?" I shout at her as i pick up my phone off the bed. "Yeah just sorting out my hair!" She yells back. Shit i need to do my hair i run to the bathroom and knock "Liv can i come in?" I ask "Yeah its not like im taking a shat" She laughs "Please tell me your not" I sigh and open the door. "Oh thank god" I say as liv is not taking a shit and is just sorting her hair. I look in the mirror and comb one side of my hair over to the other and slightly back comb it. I steal liv foundation and slap that on then quickly put on some mascara. We run down the stairs and put on our converses and surprisingly we weren't last. We see them one by one come out and last is Jc with a box and his penny board, i love pennys."What that?" I ask pointing at the box. He walks up to me "Well open it and find out" He says smiling at me, he hands it me. I rip off the tape and pull out a bubble wrapped long board like object. I unravel the bubble wrap, by now everyone has gone quite and i staring at me opening it. I start to see a pink, yellow and baby blue ombre pattern. I fully open it and just squeal like a crazed fan girl. "OMG you didn't" I scream and him and hug him. "Well i did" he laughs "A penny bored really?" Im still amazed. "Should we start walking?" Conner says as me and Jc are still hugging. "Oh ermm yeah" I reply. We all start to walk but me and Jc skate ahead. "You can name it of you want" Jc says "Yeah ermm... Ill think of some names" I reply. Jc pulls out his vlogging camera. "Sup guys Jc here with the beautiful and lovely Ella"
"Hai" I say "So we are on our way to Starbucks with 7 other people lets go say hi" Jc stops and jumps off his bored. "We have Tyler, Sawyer, Conner, Kian, Sam, Liv and Ricky" after he says their name he puts the camera to their face. I stand waiting for the group to catch up. "Almost there." I say. We walk for another 5 mins and get to starbucks. "Not many people" i say looking through the glass. "But it is 12 and we are just about to get food" i laugh. Jc opens the door and lets me in then everyone else. We look around to find a big table we could sit at. Ricky walks off to a big table in the corner of the cafe. "Found one!" ricky says and all 9 people (including me) walk over and sit down. "So what do you guys want?" I ask pulling out my money "No no no no you're not paying" Tyler says "Yeah you had the amazing party last night let us pay" Sam agrees. "Aww you guys, go on then!" I say laughing. "So what do you guys want?" Kian asks. All of us tell kian what we wanted and between him and Jc they carried them all back to our table. They hand out the drinks. Kain hands me mine. Ive got an ultra chocolate shake, Delish much? "A toast to our beutiful best friend Ella" Conner raises his coffee "Wow never thought you could be this posh conner" Sam says laughing "Oh shut up and do it" Conner replies. Everyone does so, i start to blush. Jc puts his arm around me. After we finish our drinks we give the cashiers (teller if your american) and people that served us for putting up with us. "Byee!" I shout as we leave Starbucks. "Where should we go now?" Conner asks. "We could go back home and have a day at the beach?" I suggest "Or we could sit on our asses all day" Tyler says laughing "We do that everyday anyway" I laugh. "Beach it is!" Jc says.
We all go home its only 1:00pm. It will only take 10 mins in the car to get to the beach.... Its going to be soo fun!!