Chapter 24: No time

****** Authors Note ******

Heyy guys!! So sorry for the long wait but its here and its a bit if an intense one!!

Hope you enjoy it!!

***************************

"Ella!" Dan yells up to me.

"What baby?"

"Do you want a star bucks?"

"Ermm yes please!"

"You gonna come or... you wanna stay?"

"Well... I am feeling a bit better... so yeah ill be down in a min"

"Okay babe take your time"

I get out of bed and walk to bathroom. I look in the mirror... god i look horrid. I get my make up bag. I put on some natural makeup with a heavy layer of foundation to cover my paleness and baggy eyes.

Its hot today to i put on some legging and my baggy shirt... dont want anyone seeing my belly... not for a wile.

I walk down the stairs and see Dan in the hall with open arms. "You okay?" he says stroking my face. I look up to him as he hugs me tightly. "Yeah babe ill be fine, lets get going" i say grabbing the keys. "Guessing your driving Gurt today then" Dan says smiling with his hands on my shoulders. "Yupp" i say walking out the front door.

We get to Starbucks and clamber out of the car. Dan runs first and opens the door to Starbucks, gesturing for me to enter. "Tah boo" i say kissing his cheek. I go and sit at my favourite table, Dan sits across from me. We hold hands over the table like a cute young couple (which we are). "Right what you want baby boo?" Dan says with a wink "baby boo?" I say almost laughing "thats new!". Dan laughs "guess so, baby boo. so what ya want?" Dan smiles. "Ermm ill have a vanilla cappuccino" I smile back at him. "Alrighty then be right back" Dan stands up and walks to the till. Its nice to be out the house! "Ohh... Oww!" A sharp pain shoots up my spine. Oh no... please no. "Aahhhhh!" "ELLA!" Dan comes running back to me. "AHHHH.... OWW!" I scream. "Ella whats wrong?" Dan says looking into my eyes. "Dan... im.. im AAHH!!" I try to tell him. Dan looks down at my stomach, now seeing the bump i had been hiding from him. "Okay..." Dan looks into my eyes again he nods his head slightly. "SOMEONE CALL 911" Dan yells. "Dan.. I..." I stutter and start crying. "Don't worry, Ill be with you the whole time" Dan hold my hands and lays them on my bump.

The ambulance comes, Dan and one of the Starbucks staff help me up and into the ambulance.