Chapter 7: Hanging out

After a nights sleep and nothing to drink since 12 the day before i decide to visit starbucks! I throw on a tight crop top and denim shorts, its really warm here. I need to find a starbucks or at least a costa. I walk out and go to open the car "Heyy Ella!" Its the guys. I run over "Heyy guys what are you doing out?"

"We were just going to skate to starbucks" says Jc

"I was just about to see if we could find one, but I dont really know where they are!"

"You could walk with us, its a nice day"

"Id love to, ill just put my car keys down" I run back to the house and drop off my keys "Dan!!" I shout up to him, hes still in bed "Im walking with Jc and the guys to starbucks ill get you a coffee! Love you!" I hear him mumble back "Love you too be safe"

I run over to the guys "Soo you ready?" Sam askes "Yupp lets go" i reply the guys laugh. "Soo Ella" Sam comes beside me "Where ya from?"

"Well... born and raised is Manchester and thats were i met Dan" Conner awws. "Haha yeah, so were are you guys from?" Jc steps beside me "I was born in texas and grew up there too"

"I love texas i visited sometimes on holiday"

"Holiday?"

"Oh yeah your american Vacation"

"Oh right" Jc laughs. His laugh is so cute. We get to Starbucks and order our drinks and Dans coffee, i go to pay for them but Jc stops me and hands his money to the woman at the till. He hands me the drinks as we walk out. I hug him "Thank you" Jc blushes and behind us the guys chuckle. We talk and walk for a wile, before kian speeds past on his penny bored doing tricks "Showing off for the lady are ya kian?" Ricky laughs "Errmm no i have a girlfriend bro!" We all laugh "Id love to be abel to skate bored" I say "Would you like me to teach you?" Jc offers "Yes!" "Conner!! Pass us your penny!" Conner throws his penny to Jc, he catches it. "Alright can you push off?"

"Ill try my best" The rest of the guys cheers me on. I push off, wobbling a little but i ride for a wile down the road. Jc runs next to me "Can you turn?"

"Not really"

"Put your foot on the back and tilt your body the way you want to go" I do as he says and turn a tight left corner. "I did it" I shout. Kian, sam and Ricky come skating beside me. This is heaven right here. Conner runs to hands me my smoothie. We laugh at conners attempts at running after me on his penny bored so I slow down eventually stopping. I hand him is penny back "Thanks Conner" I hug him, he also blushes. I walk with kian and sam, Jc and conner are a little behind. Jc catches up to me "we are almost home" he says

"Yeah, well this was really fun you guys"

"Your pretty good at penny bordering for a first timer."

"Thanks, i need some practice tho"

"Well if you want to do this another time, me and the guys are always up for some company."

"Id love to.Its weird... ive known you guys not even a day yet but i feel like ive known you forever!"

"Ive never met anyone like you Ella"

"And ive never met someone like you Jc" We lean closer together i can feel his breath on my face. I look into his eyes, hes so dreamy...IM WITH DAN! I snap out of it quick at lean in for a hug. He smiles at me in his eyes i see understanding, i think i like him, but i cant leave Dan and I would never cheat on him.

We get back to our street, I hug the guys goodbye and an extra long hug for Jc, he kisses me on the cheek quickly. "Byee guys" I shout waving. I open the door and Dan is up. "Heyy babe" I say "Here is your coffee" i kiss him and he holds me close. it makes me realise how much more i love Dan than Jc. Dan sits on the new sofa, "ermmm no drinks on the new sofa" I say to him He takes a sip as he stands up "Its still hot!" I walk to the kitchen Dan comes up behind be putting his hands on my hips and kisses me on the same cheek Jc did... I feel so guilty but me and Jc are just friends. Nothing to worry about... Right?