Chapter 1: Morning

"Morning baby" Dan says in his morning voice, I roll over on the bed to look at him "Morning" I say as i rub my eyes. He kisses me passionately on the lips and grin comes to my face. "I love your morning voice" I say with a giggle, he smiles at me as he gets out of bed. "You want to shower first?" he askes."No, you go first babe" I reply, still not quite awake yet. "Okay then beautiful" as he walkes out of the room "ill be right back". I lay back into the warmth of the blankets were Dan had been laying. I put my face on his pillow unintentionally, I love the smell of his after shave. I manage lift my head up to look at our alarm clock, its 9:00am on a Wednesday, no work for me today. I can hear the shower running now and Dan slipping in. I turn over on my back as I should probably get out of bed, knowing me ill fall asleep again.

I walk down the stairs and shout up to Dan "Do you want a coffee?" "Yes please babe" I hear him shout, the sounds echo through the halls. I smile "Okay then, hurry down you don't want to be late" I make myself a coffee first as I know Dan will be a wile. Sitting down on the sofa I remember the first time me Dan and I met... Vidcon!

As soon as I saw him I couldn't help but stare I wanted to go up to him but i was a little shy then, it was 3 years ago now. But then he came up to me and I knew it was going to be something more than just a fan meeting her idol.... and more of a Juliet meeting her Romeo. But enough of that soppy shit!

Dan finally came down with his hair still wet and only in his undies. "You running late babe?" i chuckle. Dan rushes to find his pants and his shirt "No... i have plenty of time..." he rushes around even more chugging down his almost cold coffee. "Errmmm... Ella...were is my tie?" He spins around searching ever bit of the living room. I laugh and hand it him. Dan has 3 minutes to leave, as usual. In the corner of my eye i can see him trying with all his might to tie the tie, wrapping it around and around but not getting anywere. So i go over and tie it for him. Dan kisses me on the lips, teasing me "Good bye Ella, My beautiful" He says as he opens the door. "Good Bye baby" I blow him a kiss and he leaves for work. Time to get on with my day off.... and no, not sitting on my laptop on tumbr all day, going to the gym and getting lunch with my besties, Liv, Izzy and Serena. We have some serious gossip to catch up with!