Chapter 17: First day

*** Quick authors note ***

Hey guys... Thank you so much for 200+ reads means alot! I hope you like where the story is going and i hope you enjoy reading it!! Thanks 😊😊😊😊😊

I slap my phone to turn off the alarm. It failed "Come on you fucking thing" I shout slapping my phone more and I finally turn it off and immediately put my head back into my pillow. "Ella!" Liv says bursting in. "Come on today's gym day!" She jumps on my bed and jumps till i start to bounce my bed. "Liv!! Stop... It" I say each time i land on my front. Liv does one huge jump and i fly off the bed landing flat on my face. "OWW you bitch" I say with my face in the carpet. "Eww i need to clean this carpet. Smells like a dog" I say laughing. Liv runs over and pulls me up. "Dick!" i say shoving her over. "What are you doing?" I hear a voice say "Oh mornin Sky. Have a nice sleep" I say "Yeah until I heard you two jumping around" She says laughing. I run over and hug her tight. "I cant believe your here after so long. Why didnt you ever get in touch?" I say looking up at her as shes almost 6ft im only 5.5 which is still tall for a girl. "I knew you still lived in Manchester and i didnt want to risk mum and dad knowing i was talking to you. So i waited until you moved away ,i knew you would eventually you've always hate Manchester." She tells me. She smiles in a way that says 'do you forgive me?'. "I forgive you sky" i say hugging her. "Ell im hungry should we get Starbucks before gym?" Liv says behind me. "yeah but your paying for it" i smile she laughs "No I'm serious tho i pay like all the time." I say she nods at me. "Lets go get changed" Sky says "Hey sky you coming gym?" i ask "Yeah yeah ill come need a work out" she replys "Put some clothes in your bag to get changed into for gym" i say as shes about to leave the room "Yeah okay" she says stopping "Okay see ya in a min" Liv jumps off my bed and scuttles out the room Sky follows. I go to my wardrobe and find my rainbow the dye crop top and some black leggings i also shove my gym wear in my bag. I go to my mirror and apply some natural make-up. "Come on girls" I say getting my converses on. "Im getting in the car hurry or we won't get our space" i say laughing. " Okayy!" Liv shouts. I walk out to Gurty. "Hey Gurty" i say to the car "Hey ell" I hear a voice call behind me. I turn around its Jc "Hey you" i say as he walks closer "so where ya off to?" Jc asks "Off to the gym" i say hugging him as walks to me "You don't need to go the gym" he says as he puts his hands on my hips and rubs my back gently "You're perfect the way you are" he whispers into my ear and kisses my cheek. "Heyy el..." Liv stops at the front door staring at me and Jc hugging tenderly. We let go and i run over to lLiv "ell what are you doing? your with dan!" Liv says looking over to Jc "I know I know but..." I say looking at the ground "Ella... you love Jc?" She says looking at me "..... im not sure. One sec let me just say bye." I run over to Jc "Heyy what was that about?" Jc ask rubbing my arm "Nothing Liv just... ermm needed a tampon" (Why the fuck did i say that!) "Oh okay ill see ya later then" he walks away with his hand slowly going down my arm. My god do i love him?... No its just im missing a man in my life so i feel like i need another... yeah thats whats happening.

We all get in the car and drive to the gym. We do our usual wednesday gym routine and go to Starbucks after, Liv pays. We get home and have a girls night in.