Chapter 5: The journey to California

******* One month later *********

I hug my best friends goodbye, a tear to all of our eyes. I stand back and see them all twiddling with their thumbs and staring at the ground. I suddenly feel like moving inst such a good idea, but then i remember that it was them that convinced me. "Oh guys" i say with a quiver in my voice "It was you that convinced me!" we giggle a little. "We are all going to miss you so much... but dont miss us, live a great life in California" Liv comes in for the biggest hug, we have been mates since we were 12. This is harder than it has to be. "ELLA...WE SHOULD GET GOING" Dan shouts from the taxi, i give my friends one last hug "I will visit often, I love you guys" and i walk to the taxi Dan holds me in close to him, reassuringly. We wave to Liv, Izzy and Serena as we get into the taxi and drive away. Me and Dan hug tightly in the back, I feel guilty but happy at the same time. Dan comforts me with some tender kisses and a talk about what our house is like, because being the lady... i sorted everything about this move.

When we got to the airport we pay the taxi driver and pull out bags out of tthe back "You to be safe now" the taxi driver says "Thank you!" Dan replies, Im to busy in a day dream about what our new life will be like. Dan nudges me and i snap out of it, we walk into the airport... now security, great!

After an hour getting through security me and Dan finnaly are on our way to the gate to sit down. On our way, we look for some places to eat... we have 2 hours till our plane is due to take off. Dan spots a McDonalds... There are better reasturunts but i do love a good Mc Chicken sandwich. We order our food pretty fast hardly anyone is in line, the airport is really quite... well it is a Thursday. We decide to take the food down to the gate the eat. We get to the gate C15 and sit down, only 10 other people are getting on this flight and thats nothing for manchester airport! We sit and eat our food, talking and laughing. This is great, im so exited for our new life! We kiss and hug tight then he invites me to sit on his lap, we kiss some more but some people arnt as happy as we are. "Dan, we are getting some strange looks People think we are crazy" Dan looks into my eyes "Well... theyr'e right...i am crazy about you babe" We kiss more and I wonder if we will ever breck up... NEVER not for anyone. I love him too much and one day I hope we could be more than just boyfreind and girlfriend...

The Gates finally open and we get on to the plane... first class of course! The seat space is HUGE! Ive have never been in 1st class before! When we are about to sit down and as Dan doesnt like sitting near the window, he invites me in first. The plane takes off and now a really long flight... now is the question weather to fall asleep or talking to Dan!?.....Falling asleep... I'm pooped out! I close my eyes and i feel Dans arms wrap around me as we both drift off into sleep.

Dan nudges me "Ella! We're here!" he said like an exited child. I stretch and grab my bag. We get off the plane and get out to the front of the airport. 3 guys walk past "My lady" and tip their hat to me, i smile. Dan looks at the boys checking if they are going to steal me from him. "Babe?... Don't worry they are just being polite... unlike the people of manchester!" We laugh "l will never leave you" Dan smiles "Okay then baby" We walk then see a sign on a taxi saying "Ella and Dan" we ask if this is the right one. I clamber into the small taxi with my bag on my lap.This is the last step to living in Cali... taking us to our new home.