Chapter 20: Girls night in

Its been 3 months since me and Jc.. you know and the test was negative. Nothing else has happened so thats a huge relief but i still feel bad for doing it when im with Dan. My sisters gone home but we are in touch a lot. "Heyy... ell" Liv shouts from the kitchen "Dans coming home in 2 days" I laugh "Oh my god its 2 days...I cant wait to see him" i say standing up to give Liv a hand with the microwave meals. Today's been nothing day just sat around watching film and just eat junk food. "What time is it Liv?" i say putting the food in thee microwave "ermm 20 past 8" she says "Okay so when its half past 8 we need to take it out then remove the lid.." "Okay you can do that...to complicated" Liv interrupts and walks to the living room. "Hey I thought sam was gonna come round" i say sitting down next to Liv. "Yeah he was but he had plans with the rest of the guys" she says frowning "It okay it can be girls night it" I say making her laugh "Alright then" Liv stands up to put the film on "Oh it half past" I go into the kitchen and remove the lid off the Chinese food pots "in for another 10 mins" i get out plates knifes and forks ad wait for the food to be done "Right Liv what did you want again?" "Ermm the curry and the sweet and sour chicken" i serve Liv it and hand it to her. "Tar!" i go back to the kitchen to serve up mine. "okay shredded beef, battered chicken balls (lol) and spicy chicken wings." i say quietly to my self as i out it on the my plate. I sit down on the creme sofa. "Right lets play the film" Liv says pressing play on Man of Steel "Why is Henry Cavil so beautiful!" I say laughing "I don't know but I swear he's from heaven" we both laugh.

We stay up till around 4 in the morning then we just eventually fall asleep on the sofa.

*** Authors note ***

Hey guys soz this chapter pretty short just wanted to get the bit out the way... Thanks for reading leave a comment or a vote if u want

Byyee xxxx