Chapter 19: Oh... Shit

I open my eyes and rub my head... fuck got a hangover. I stench out and feel someone next to me... its.... JC!! Ahh and we're both naked... oh fuck did we fuck? (Weird flash back to last night) "Jc... Jc" I say shaking him "We didnt use a fucking condom... do you have any diseases?" He turn over "Shit, we didnt and eww no what do you take me for?" He says "Dans gonna kill me! And you!" I say standing up and grabbing my nightgown quickly "Its not my fault you let me" he says standing up too "Jc... your naked, put this on" i throw him a nightgown too. "You didn't pull out did you?" I say pacing around stressing "No... no i didnt....fuck! we gonna have a kid?" he says almost excitedly "I have no clue but i really hope not" I say rubbing my stomach. Jc comes up behind me and puts his hands on my hips and feels down me, i pull away "Jc we can't tell anyone about last night... ill get a test and all this will be over." I say sitting down "but what if your pregnant?" He says more sad this time "Im... im not sure, i just hope im not" I say looking at the ground, Jc comes and hugs me "Im so sorry" He whispers to me "Im sorry too" I say tearing up. "We should try to get inside" Jc says as we pull away from our hug. "Yeah". We through the door that leads to the kitchen... now just to make it across the living room. "Right lets go" I whisper. "up stairs will be a better place to get changed and forget what happened" We run across the living room and up the stairs we make it half way up before Liv comes out of the bathroom. "Right quick wile shes in her room" Jc says sneaking across to my room as i follow. "Right" i say as i go to my wardrobe and grab out some clothes if dans that ate to small for him "Put these on" I hand Jc the clothes and i get it mine... slightly awkward getting changed with each other. "We need to sneak back down stairs and sit down like nothing happened" i say running down the stairs. "Jc?" i hear Liv say "hey Liv" Jc says thinking up an excuse "Where were you and Ella last night? Where's Ella?" Liv say worried "she downstairs silly we went... ermm Starbucks pretty early this morning. We just got back... Yeah we did" Jc walked back down the stairs and stairs next to me. "Ive put on lord if the rings." I say as i grab a pillow and hug it (habit of mine). Liv comes down stairs and mines 'Come here'. "Be right back" I say to Jc "oh okay" Jc replies. I walk up to my room and Liv follows "I know what happened last night!" Liv says sitting me down "You do? How the fuck!" I say "Yeah only I know that you and Jc... Ermm yeah you know last night." She says awkwardly "well im not proud of it... i was drunk and it was the spur of the moment. Anyway how do you know? Did you listen?" I say "I can tell... like him around you now its like a whole new level of him loving you! Like girl he really likes you, and I think you like him a little." Liv says truthfully "Yeah I know I know but im not sure who I love... ive been with Dan for a long time and maybe thats why im falling for someone else" I say hugging Liv "Oh baby its okay we're gonna sort this out.. hey did he use... A you know" Liv says once again awkwardly. I shake my head "Nope we were that drunk we just forgot" I say shamefully " oh shit, we need to get you morning after pills!" Liv says pointing out the window "I know I know quick go the shop... they will be open now right?" I say "yeah its 3pm i havnt got much time ill be quick, can i take Gurty?" Liv asks as we stand up "Yeah yeah here is the key" i say throwing he the key "Right you'll be okay baby" Liv says hugging me, she always knows how to make me feel better. "Go on!" i say shoving her out the door. I sit back down with Jc "hey what was that about?" Jc asks "Shes getting me some pills and some groceries" i say smiling "Oh okay...." Jc says watching the film again. Awkward silence was upon us... "Ermm you were really good last night..." He says giving me that cute look of his. Im not sure what to say that "Ermm thanks..." i didn't want to remember it. We watch the first lord of the rings then Jc decides to home and finally 30 mins later Liv comes home. "Im hommee" Liv yells "Hey hunn im in the kitchen" i yell "Right here's your pills it says take two" Liv says handing me two pills and a glass of water "Tar hun" I say taking them then hugging her "What would I do without you?" i say laughing "I have no clue" Liv laughs.