39

The following morning, I open the door and move to the side, letting Toni, Fangs and Jughead enter.

"Oh my god this is amazing! Sweet Pea you did good man" Toni squeals happily.

"You're such a suck up Sweets" Fang teases, earning a punch in the shoulder from him.

I laugh and then look to Jughead.

"What do you think Jug?" I ask quietly, as the other three all mess around and go into the kitchen.

"I think that this kid, is a very lucky baby to have you guys as there parents" he smiles kindly.

"And you as he or she's uncle. Uncle Juggie, has a good ring to it" I grin.

"Yeah" he laughs and then we turn around and join in with the others.

"How about we ditch school, go get some food at Pops then chill the rest of the day?" I suggest.

"My girl is smart" Sweet grins, "I'm in"

"Me too" Toni smiles.

"Hell yeah" Fangs nods.

"Jones?" Sweets asks.

"Sure, could Betty come?"

"You think your proper, princess girlfriend from the Northside will wanna skip school? And hang out with a bunch of Serpents?" Sweet Pea questions.

"Is she wants to, she's welcomed Jughead, give her a call now" I state.

Jughead nods and smiles, then gets out his phone and leaves the trailer to call Betty. I walk over to Sweet Pea and go on my tippy toes, kissing his lips and wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. The door opens and Jughead smiles.

"She's going to meet us at Pops" he announces.

"Alright, let's go! Fangs this is your shout" I say.

"Fogarty has two dollars to his name" Sweets laughs.

"Shut up" he groans, knowing it's true, "Topaz will pay"

"I'm a girl. Guys pay. And Case can't pay cause she's got a baby on board" she argues.

"I can't pay cause I'm the baby daddy" Sweets shrugs.

We all turn to Jughead, who rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"Guess I'm paying"

"Aye!"

We all cheer and pat his back before getting onto our bikes. I get on the back of Sweet Peas, Toni finally has gotten her own bike, Fangs and Jug on their own. When we get to Pops, Betty is already inside at a booth and waves at us excitedly. I share a look with Sweet Pea, then we all walk over. I sit with Jug and Betty on one side of the booth, Sweets, Fangs and Toni across from us. After we've finished eating and talking. We all lean back full, sipping on our milkshakes.

"So, you're skipping school? Feel good?" Fangs asks.

"Feels weird and bad. But a good bad. Anything to make my mum mad" she shrugs, a smile still on her face.

"Ah Betty Cooper, I think you're more bad than you let on" I tease, "You should skip with us more often"

"This has been fun" she nods, "You guys not as bad as everyone likes to say. I mean, you're badass but I mean as people"

I chuckle at how chirpy she is. How Northside she in and the fact that Jughead has been dating her for so long now.

"Thanks Betty" I chuckle, "You're cool as well"

"So do you guys have any baby names?" she smiles excitedly.

"No, we haven't even spoken about it" I realise, shrugging my shoulders.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" she adds.

"A girl!" Toni squeals, "I'd buy her the best clothes"

"No, a boy. Sweets and I would teach him how to throw a good fist at one years old" Fangs argues.

"I don't mind if it's a boy or a girl" Sweets admits and I look to him interested in his thoughts on this, "As long as they're okay and healthy. A boy or a girl would be awesome"

I smile and then reach under the table to grab hold of Sweet Peas hand.

"Same here" I agree.

"What did your parents think when you told them?" Betty asks, not knowing both our situations.

"Betty no-" Jughead begins to warn.

"It's okay Jug. Both our parents aren't in the picture, let's just say they're assholes" I explain, "But FP is pretty much my Dad and he was really excited for us"

"Sorry" she sighs guiltily.

"It's okay, don't worry" I assure her, "Lets all go down to the Wyrm, get drunk! Not me obviously but, you guys can drink for me yeah?"

"Oh hell yeah! Casey you are full of bright ideas today. I reckon that baby is giving you smart genes or something cause you defs were smart before hand" Fangs chuckles.

"Alrighty Fogarty, let's go before I knock your teeth out for calling me stupid" I joke seriously.

"She would" Toni laughs, all of us leaving Pop's and going to the Wyrm.

When we get there, we all find some seats around a pool table and play a couple of games. However when I see FP go into his office upstairs, I excuse myself, rushing up the stairs knocking on his door.

"Come in"

I open the door and he smiles happy to see me, which I return.

"Hey FP, how you doing?"

"Great. What can I do for you kid?" he asks and I take a seat across his desk.

"I have a question. It's a big deal so just let me explain everything before you speak or make a decision okay?" I warn.

He nods, his face turning serious and he leans closer to me, ready to hear what I have to say.

"I've never had a last name. It's just been Casey, because I never thought I had a family I belonged to. I was always so devastated, when teachers or new cops asked for my full name, when I didn't have one. Sweet Pea, sure he has a last name, but he is so ashamed and hates it he never speaks it, same as his real name. It was given to him by an abusive father" I begin, "Sweet Pea and I don't want my baby to feel alone or sad like we did. But I'm wrong"

I take a deep breath, feeling myself getting emotional. I've been a lot more emotional lately due to this whole pregnancy thing.

"Because you were my family. You are my family. I guess what I'm trying to say...is can our baby, have the last name Jones. After her amazing grandpa who saved her Mom's life" I declare.

When I finally look up into FP's eyes, I notice they are filled with water. I quickly wipe the fallen tears off of my cheek.

"I'd be honoured Casey, but on one condition. You take the name too" he states.

I gasp relieved and shocked, then nod my head fast. Extremely happy at his response.

"Casey Jones...sounds perfect" I smile.

"It does" he grins.

FP stands up fast and rushes over to me, throwing his arms around me in a tight hug and holding me.

"I love you Casey, you alway got me"