7

I walk down the halls of Southside High, a wide smirk on my face as he students all stare at me. Shocked I'm back and in fear of my presence, especially from the kids who's asses I've kicked. It's lunch, I decided to make an entrance. Which I do as I enter the cafeteria. I'm wearing a shorter than usual black mini skirt, black fishnet stockings, a lace bra top underneath a sheer long sleeve and finally, my Serpent jacket. The Serpents see me, they all howl and cheer, apart from Toni, Fangs and Sweet Pea.

"Casey, what are you doing here?" Toni questions.

"School, isn't that what normal kids do?" I chuckle.

"Hey whore!" someone shouts from behind me.

Sweet Pea swears furious behind me, but I block his path. I laugh, turning around to be faced with a Ghoulie of my age.

"Call my name?" I smirk.

"You're lucky to be alive after what your fucking snakes did to our leader" he hisses.

"Am I?"

I raise my fist and hit the Ghoulies face hard, knocking him out cold. A fight breaks our, Ghoulies jumping to his defence, Serpents jumping to mine. We are eventually broken up, Ghoulies obviously the only ones injured.

"Tell your leader to go fuck himself" I yell form the teachers holding me back.

"I think he'd rather fuck you again Serpent slut!"

"Shut your fucking mouth piece of shit!" Sweets shouts, trying to jump forward to hit him.

"That's it! Serpents out! You're suspended for the rest of the day!"

I push away the teacher holding me, shoving him back hard as I walk around him and out of the school. Toni calls my name behind me, not shutting up I turn around to face her.

"Casey! What the hell were you thinking? The Ghoulies are trying to fight us everyday with our you there! They want your head" she reminds me.

"What's wrong with a little chaos Toni! Have some fun!" I chuckle, taking a sip from my flask in my jacket.

"It's not fun watching you throw yourself into fights on purpose" she hisses, walking past me.

I roll my eyes and then look to Fangs.

"Fogarty" I sing, "You want to go have some fun? Visit the Northside or something?"

"Sorry Case, I'm with Toni on this"

"Seriously?" I scoff, "Come on Fangs you're meant to be the fun loose one!"

"Yeah" he sighs, patting my shoulder as he walks away.

I move my shoulder fast from his hand as soon as it touches me. I shake my head, looking to Sweet Pea.

"You with me f-friend?" I slur.

"Get your shit together Casey, please"

"Great! I have great fucking friends hey!" I laugh.

"Yeah you do Casey! But you're pushing them away when all they wanna do is help you! Stop being a shit or you're gonna loose them" he warns, storming off.

I shake my head, drinking the rest of my flask before getting on my bike and riding to the Northside. I remember going to Archie Andrews house when we picked up Jughead from his sleepovers. FP let me come because I liked to sit in the front seat of his truck. I pull up st the house and knock on the door. Not stopping knocking until it open.

"Archie Andrews! My brother around?" I greet, walking inside.

"Casey?" I hear Jughead's familiar voice call.

I turn left and see him in the living room, with some friends all watching TV.

"Is this what Northsider's do? Boring" I scoff.

Jughead quickly stands up, grabbing my hand and walking with me outside. Closing the door behind him he sighs.

"Dad told me you were hurt-"

"No don't worry Jughead I'm fine! Just wanted to see you!"

"Your breath smells like Dads" he notes disappointedly.

"And your breath smells like shit but I don't comment on it do I?" I hiss offended, "They seriously your friends in there?"

"Yeah, they are Casey. Look I would be happy to see you right now if you weren't drunk" he states.

"So yo I want me to go! Ha! Figures! Everyone wants me to fucking go!"

"Casey be quiet alright" he warns, "Who wants you to go?"

"Toni, Fangs and Sweet Pea! Plus FP hasn't even spoken to me" I scoff, "No surprise there huh!"

My shouting makes my drunk body fall down onto the ground making a bang. Jug winces at the sight, but I don't feel a thing. Probably because the alcohol. I start rolling in circles trying to get up.

"Casey stop! How much have you even had to drink?" he questions, stopping me still and helping me stand.

"Just a little bit, promise" I chuckle.

"For some reason I don't believe you" he laughs.

"What? I never lie!" I gasp, winking at him, "I could never lie to you"

"Because you said you never wanted me to lie to you" he smiles in remembrance.

"And you never did"

"I'm not lying now. I want to get you help okay?"

Suddenly, a cop car pulls outside of the house. I gasp, my eyes widening worried and I look to Jug.

"This is your idea of help? Jughead I just got out of Juvie!" I hiss mad.

"I didn't call them Casey I swear!" he assures.

"I did! Jug are you hurt?"

"No Betty! What the hell did you do?" Jug responds.

I watch as Sherif Keller gets out of the car with another cop. I swear, jumping down from the porch and starting to run. The house is blocked off from fences. I turn around and am cornered by Keller and the officer.

"You're a way from home Casey" Keller notes.

"Snakes like to travel" I smirk, then leap forward swinging my fist at the officer.

I hear gasps from Jughead's friends and then seconds later Keller grabs me, throwing me to the ground, the scar on my stomach aches in pain. He pulls my hands behind my back and putts the cuffs on me. Keller lifts me up and I look to Jug.

"I'll call my Dad" he declares.

I nod as the Sherif shoves me into the back of his police car and drives me down to the station.