20

"What are you wearing to the Wyrm halloween thing tonight?" Toni asks, "I'm thinking of being bat girl"

"Hot" I smile, "I've got an idea"

"I'm going as a Serpent with Fangs, that scary enough?" Sweets grins.

"You guys are so boring" Toni scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"Who cares Topaz, we're going to look fucking amazing. You know what boys, we'll see you tonight, let's go Topaz"

"Happily, you two stink like shit right now by the way" Toni chuckles.

We walk away from the quarry and back to Toni's place. Getting ready for the Wyrm party. It's stupid, but the teen Serpents do it every year. Dressing up, it's just a bit of kid fun. We go, get pissed, dance, the music as loud as it can be. A party.

"Sweet Pea is going to drool when he sees you Casey" Toni compliments, as I walk out of the bathroom to her in my Halloween outfit.

A silk red crop top, then a matching red mini skirt with red high healed boots. Of course, with black fishnet stockings on and devil ears. My hair is out and messy, my lips stained red with lipstick and the rest of my make up done by Toni.

"That's the plan"

"Ew" she cringes.

I laugh and then we both make our way to the Wyrm. When we walk in, it is filled with Serpents, the music loud. I spot Sweet Pea at the pool table. I smile, walking over. When he sees me, he puts his pool stick down, licks his lips and looks me up and down. A boyish, sexy smirk on his face. I stop in front of him, centimetres away from his face.

"Happy that I dressed up?" I grin, putting my hands on his chest.

He moves his hands into my hips, on my bare skin. It sends tickles through my body.

"Hell, yes" he smirks, pulling me so our body's touch, then leaning down and putting his lips on mine.

We kiss each other hard, passionately then I lean back and shake my head.

"Now now Sweets, were in public" I tease, walking away to the bar.

I hear Fangs laughing, howling and nudging Sweet Pea. I sneak a look behind me, seeing Sweets' eyes are still on me.

"Sweets got a hard on" Fangs chuckles loudly.

"Shut the hell up Fogarty, let's play" Sweets responds, turning away from me and playing a game of pool.

Toni and I laugh, getting out drinks then moving to the dance floor. We dance, jumping up and down. Being happy kids. Then, I feel a hand entwine with mine and I am spun around to see the back of Sweet Pea. He pulls me out of the crowd and into the Wyrm's bathroom. I watch as he closed the door, locking it. I raise my eyebrow and smirk.

"And why are you locking the door may I ask boyfriend?" I laugh.

"Because, you're the devil" he responds, "And you've been a bad, bad girl"

I smirk as Sweet Pea slowly walks towards me, removing his jacket and dropping it to the ground. He picks me up, sitting me on the bathrooms sink. His hands creep up my back to the zip of my crop top, pulling it down and throwing it to the floor. I pull Sweets to me, putting my lips on to his. Our kiss is intense, our tongues entwining with each others. I moan as his hands move to my chest, and his lips start kissing my neck.

I run my hands up his back fast, taking off his shirt. Then start working on his belt and pants. He starts to move fast, our lips kissing almost violently, wanting more. He pulls up my skirt. He picks me up off the sink, then inserts himself inside of me. I gasp, my head falling back at the pleasure. Sweet Peas strong hands hold me up, then press me against a wall. I moan, my hands wrapped around his neck. We both gasp, and he puts me down slowly, the both of us out of breath.

I look up to him, a huge smile on my face.

"I think I've learnt my lesson" I smirk, still breathing heavily at our spontaneous sex in the Wyrm bathroom of all places.

"Good" he grins, putting his hands on my cheeks and kissing me softly before we get dressed.

Once we are, we step outside of the bathroom. Seconds later to be joined by Fangs.

"You too are dirty, dirty snakes" he laughs drunk.

I smile, feeling my cheeks blushing embarrassed. Sweet Pea hits Fangs shoulder, then holds my hand and brings me to the dance floor. The three of us all laughing, spinning around, dancing to the music. Like normal teens. Like I'm not a girl who's been to Juvie, attacked or just recently arrested. Just, a teenage girl. Dancing with her best friends and boyfriend.

The following day, we all spend curing our hangover by playing a game of pool at the Wyrm. My eyes catch Jughead walking over to us, wearing his Serpent jacket Tall Boy gave to him.

"I think this Northsider's lost" Sweet Pea scoffs.

"I'm not. I'm over being half a Serpent" he declares.

"Wow. You will do anything to protect your Northside buddies"

"My father was a Serpent. He led you. I wanna stand with you guys.cTall Boy was the one who gave me this jacket. It's finally time I start wearing it"

I smile, knowing Jughead has know idea of what is ahead of him.

"So, now you wanna be a Serpent, huh? Let's see if you survive the initiation first" I smirk, crossing my arms leaning against the wall.

I walk over to Jughead.

"You sure about this? When you start, there is no going back. And your dad is going to be so happy about this" I note.

"He may not be, but I am. I want, to be a Serpent Casey. I'm meant to be one I know it" he declares.

"Well, I can't argue with that" I smile, ruffling his beanie on the top of his head.

Making him roll his eyes and hits his hand against mine, pulling it off his head. The both of us laugh, and I smile at him happily.