13

Sweet Pea POV
I look down at Casey. She slept through the whole night, no nightmare. Only due to the alcohol. She suddenly starts to stir, her eyes stuck together before opening.

"Oh my god" she sighs, putting her hands to her head.

"Casey, are you okay?"

"Oh my god" she repeats, this time tears falling.

She sits up in the bed and wraps her arms around me. I immediately hold her back. I then realise she is still just in her bra, and I'm shirtless. But, it doesn't feel weird. She leans back, taking a wobbly breath.

"I've messed everything-"

"You haven't don't anything. The Ghoulies posted that video. Mustang took advantage of you. You have not don't anything, you're the victim Casey" I declare.

"How do I fix this?" she gasps scared, "How do I come back from this?"

Suddenly her phone starts ringing, she picks it up and answers. Then I watch as her eyes widen shocked by whatever the voice on the other line says.

"What?" I ask.

"FP, he's just been arrested for the murder of that Northside kid" she announces.

And just like that, Casey was able to change her headspace. Instead of thinking about her life, she hid it all away and changed her focus onto FP. She never spoke of what happened last night and we went straight to the police station but we were allowed to see him. After Casey yelled as loud as she could st Keller, who still didn't change his mind, we walk out of the station and I look to her.

"What now?"

"The Wyrm" she answers.

"Casey, I don't know if that's such a good idea after last night-"

"It's fine, I'm going" she cuts off, getting on to her bike and riding away.

Casey POV

I walk into the bar, all heads to me. Some of the guys cheer or whistle. Sweet Pea is about to kill a guy that says something sexual to me, but I put my hand on his wrist.

"Now now Sweets. Last night we all had fun! Didn't we?" I shout.

Everyone howls and cheers back agreeing. I force a smile, Sweet Pea grabs my hand and turns me to him.

"Last night wasn't fun Casey" he hisses.

"It was for me" I glare back.

It wasn't, and Sweet Pea knows that. He knows everything.

"Well I'm not watching it again. I'd rather be at fucking school" he scoffs before pushing past me and out of the Wyrm.

I swallow, trying to hide how I'm feeling. I go to the bar and order a vodka. FP is in prison, I take the whole glass in one chug. My phone begins to ring, it's Jughead again. I hang up. Then look up to Hook Eye.

"That FP's kid?" he checks.

"Yep. Another one thanks" I order, pointing to my glass.

After ordering five more, I see Mustang with a group of the boys. His face is completely beaten. I stumble off of my stool, making my way to him.

"Hey Mustang, can I talk to you over here for a second?"

He nods, leaving the group, coming over to me.

"I'm sorry if they beat you, w-we we're just having fun last night!" I slur.

"Exactly...want to have more fun?" he suggests, "Hook get her another drink"

I smile nodding, Mustang smiling even bigger. He hands me my drink and I see him drop a pill in it. I look at him confused, but he just smirks and nods. My drunk head takes the drink, swallowing it in one go.

"There we go" he grins.

Soon later, I can hardly walk. I'm swaying on the dance floor, then find myself leaning against Mustang.

"I need some air" I sigh.

He nods and wraps his arm around my waist, helping me walk outside. When we are out, he puts me against the wall, pressing his body against mine. I grab my phone in my back pocket, then press one; the speed dial for Sweet Pea.

"What? Did you put something in my drink?" I ask, my head swaying back.

This isn't drunk feelings. It's drugs.

"Maybe. Tall Boy, FO and Sweet Pea are going to regret coming into my house and beating me. I did nothing wrong. But, Casey you're just so easy! Now, you're mine" he laughs.

Then next thing I feel is his lips on mine. He forces his tongue into my mouth and I try to push him back.

"No! Mustang don't-"

"No, don't you Casey! I'm just helping you! I'm giving you some stress relief, now, let's go somewhere more private"

He drags me into the back seat of his car. I lay down, my head pounding, spinning my vision crazy. The car stops, the door opens and I feel my phone fall out of my pocket. I don't even know if he heard anything. We're at the motel. Mustang pretty much carries me up to his room, then throws me hard on the bed.

"Please, don't, do this" I beg, trying to sit up, but I can't.

I open my eyes, see Mustang take off his shirt. He laughs evilly, then removed my jacket, my shirt and my bra. Leaving my upper body naked. His hands play with my chest. I feel as they creep further down. A tear drops down my cheek, then my eyes start giving up and I close them.

"Casey!" To is voice shouts, the door kicking down.

Sweet Pea POV

We pull up at the motel and run up to Mustangs room. I kick down the door, when we see what is inside, Toni immediately shout scared. Mustang is on top of Casey, with no top on, both of them half naked. Her skirt is at her knees. I run with Fangs, the both of us grabbing Mustang.

"Did you not fucking learn from last night?" I yell.

"I learnt why Malachai kept fucking a Serpent for so long, she's good-"

I swing my fist at his face. Me and Fangs kicking and punching him until his blood has spurted everywhere and he is unconscious on the ground. I turn around, Toni has wrapped a sheet around Casey, covering her up and is help her drink water. I rush over to the bed and put my hand on her cheek. Then I look back to Mustang, he will not get away with this. I'm going to kill him.