22

"I did it. I broke up with him" I state sadly, standing with Mr Phillips in the classroom before class starts.

"Good girl!" he chuckles happily, "Very, good girl"

He walks towards up, I didn't even realise I was backing up until I hit the wall. I take a deep breath, looking down to the floor as Phillips presses his body against mine. He lifts up my chin with his hand harshly, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"You don't have to act like you enjoy this, but if you cause a scene or a fuss. We'll have a problem" he threatens, as his other hand goes down my skirt, then he presses his lips hard against mine.

I hurriedly put my shirt on, standing frozen against the classroom wall. Phillips takes a deep breath running his hands through his hair.

"That was great!" he laughs.

The bell goes for class, but I can't be here. I can't sit in a class with him after what I just did. I can't be in a class with Sweet Pea. My whole body feels dirty. I rush outside of the classroom, covering my mouth to hide I'm about to cry as I run to the bathroom. The door opens and I turn fast relieved it is only Toni.

"I-I can't do it, but I have to do it" I shake, "T-Toni I feel so dirty, I feel disgusting"

"Casey, oh my gosh" she sighs.

"He made me! I have to do it, I have no choice. But, oh god Toni, it was so bad" I cry, sniffling my tears.

The door opens behind her and we both turn, it's Fangs.

"You okay Casey? Me and Sweet Pea saw you running upset-"

"I'm fine Fangs. Just go to class okay?" I respond, harsher than I meant.

I just didn't want him here, not if I said something. He needs to be with Sweet Pea.

"You know I was just being a good friend checking on you, but now that you're here. What the hell were you thinking Casey? You broke Sweet Peas fucking heart after everything you've both gone through!"

"Fogarty shut it" Toni hisses.

"It's okay Toni, he's allowed to be mad"

"Damn straight I am. You're not the person I thought you were Casey" he glares, then storms out of the bathroom.

"Casey, he doesn't mean that he doesn't know-"

"I need to go home and shower" I state, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Case"

"I...I told myself after Malachai, and Mustang. I'd never let my self be used by another asshole again. But, here I am" I scoff, "Maybe its all I'm good for, hurting myself and the people around me"

"Don't say that Casey. You're so much more than the men in your life-"

"I'm not. They all say the same thing. I'm weak, pathetic, easy. Toni, when Phillips was...I wished I was dead" I confess, wiping my cheeks, "But if I run I don't know what he will do to Sweet Pea. I'll see you later okay?"

I rush out of the bathroom, out of school back to my trailer, Jughead's trailer. Where after I've had a shower, get myself a bottle of alcohol, drinking it fast.

I enter the classroom once again, early before school. Phillips sits on his desk, smirking at my entrance.

"Lock the door Casey" he grins.

I do a she says, but when I turn around, shake my head.

"I'm not doing this. I'll do anything else but I'm not being your toy anymore" I hiss.

Suddenly, he swings his fist and punches my face. I gasp, putting my hand to my eye, which took the blast.

"No, you're going to do exactly what I say and what I want. Or you know what will happen whore"

I watch shocked as he pulls out a pocket knife, putting it on his desk. He puts his hands on my stomach as I flinch at his touch, making him laugh. He then glided them up my body, taking off my shirt. A loud bang, of the door being kicked down scares Phillips. He grabs me and holds his pocket knife to my throat. I look at the entrance and see Sweet Pea, Fangs and Toni.

"Let her go you creep" Toni demands.

"Toni, why?" I gasp shocked.

"I'm not going to let this asshole, son of a bitch use you like this Casey, I won't"

"What?" Phillips laughs, "You think if you told anyone they'd believe a bunch of Serpents? They'd believe this whore little girl"

Sweet Pea steps forward, his hands in fists but as he does, Phillips digs the knife deeper into my skin, holding me back. Making Sweets stop.

"No Sweet Pea, no coming closer or I'll slit her throat" he chuckles, "You guys were just ruining our time!"

"Let her go, now Phillips, and I'll kill you quickly. If you don't, I'll make sure you suffer and feel every second of it" Sweet Pea threatens.

Phillips free hand glides across my stomach, he's trying to piss of Sweet Pea. He's touching me, and Sweet Pea can't do anything about it. But, I can. I use the back of my head, hitting Phillips' face, whilst doing that causing the knife to slightly cut my neck. Then I turn around, kneeing him in the stomach, and swinging my fist at his face. His head his the desk as he falls to the ground unconscious. I gasp, turning around Sweet Pea putting his hands on my shoulders, holding me up.

"Toni told me, everything. Why would you go through this Casey? Why would you do, this for me? I could have handled it myself!"

"Because Sweet Pea, I love you too" I declare.

His eyes widen shocked.

"I've been wanting to say that since you said it to me at the trailer. I love you Sweet Pea, I love you"

"I love you too" he gasps, pulling me into his arms.

I let him hold me and I wrap my arms around him tightly.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Don't say sorry Casey, not for this" he assures me, kissing the top of my head.

"Well, how cute" Phillips scoffs

I turn around, seeing Phillips on the ground, a hand to his head. Toni passes me my jacket and I put it on, covering myself up.

"I told you what would happened Casey-"

Then, out of no where, Fangs lifts his foot and kicks Phillips hard in the face. My eyes widen shocked, then Fangs turns to me.

"I'm sorry for what I said yesterday-"

"It's alright Fogarty, you just made up for it anyway" I smile sadly, nodding to assure him we are okay.