Chapter 4. First impressions. Part 1

"Hi Freya!" Donna was the one who started greeting her followed by the others. I'm totally out of place here. SIgh.

"How's it goin' cheesecakes?" Why would Carlo call her that? Does he have a thing for he-

"Cheesecakes? Why you calling her that Baby? You never call me that!" The girlfriend is mad.

"Maki! Don't sweat it, okay? Geez." It was your fault bro.

"What was that?!" They started fighting. Predictable. They are so busy with their lover's quarrel that they don't seem to notice Maku's remarks.

"Look at those 2! They're at it again! hahaha. I bet they won't last a week now!" I should disagree with him but I won't because it's bound to happen. Those 2 keep fighting over the silliest thing.

"Maku! They might hear you! So zip it!" She laughed. Your actions don't match your words Pat.

"Hah! You're saying that but you're laughing! hahaha" Even Maku thinks the same.

"Patty! Maku! Stop it. That's not very nice." Stopping those two from being more insensitive is  always Donna's job.

"Save you're breathe. They ain't gonna listen to you." Right, again. Though she always tried, we all know that those two won't listen.

"But Lj...." She tried to reason.

"Lj's right! She's always right so we should listen to her." He gave Lj another disgusting wink. Ugh.

What a mess. Talk about noisy.

"Guy's stop it!" Way to go Didi! Delly Gen Romano. She is usually loud and talkative and annoying. I don't really like to hear her monstrous voice but now, it made me happy. Good job for once!

 " You're ruining her big day!" Everyone became silent. "That's better! So Frey, introduce yourself again, please."

 "Okay. I-"

 "YES! It's just so amazing that you're with us now! Like Totally cool, right?!" She just interrupted her.

" I gues-"

"So come on! Introduce yourself!! What are you waiting for?!" Again.

That's it. I've had it.

"Why don't you stop talking first, Didi? Because, I don't know? Maybe. You ain't giving her a chance to speak? Understand?" She nodded." Good. You can start now. " Wow. I never knew I could make Didi shut up like that.

"...Okay. My name is Freya Mint Bell. I'm an not studying as of the moment because of family stuff. You can say that I'm an out of school youth. I'm fun to be with. It think. I-I... Well, if you want to know more about me, just ask me instead. And.. and.. I don't even think there is a need to embarass myself by saying all these things in front because you al-"
" except Andy." LJ reminded her.

 "Right... So, why don't we have some quality time gorgeous?" She winked.

 "ah.. haha..yeah." This is awkward. She has spunk. I'll give her that.

"Flirting now eh? That's quick." The last member finally arrived. He did it without being noticed by anyone too. Talk about stealth.

"I was wondering where you were Big Mama. Looks like you finally came out of your Geeky/ Hentai world". She laughed. Wow. She has a nice laugh. Hmm. No.. An amazing set of pearly whites. Yeah. That's right.

" She's cute right?" Lj just gave me one of her smirks.

 "Yea- I mean. She's alright." I tried to sound normal.

 "Really an open book. As always. Haha" Once again, LJ got me. She didn't even try to hide her amusement.

"Shut uh-"

 "IT IS NOT A GEEKY WORLD! I ADMIT I READ HENTAI STUFF BUT only yuri !!  YURI !!   I TELL YOU!!" Big Mama suddenly shouted.

"hahahahaha. Okay. Okay. I believe you." It was followed by another gorgeous laughter from a muse. Wait. I didn't just- Hmm. I could see that this girl is  tough. Really tough. You could say that her look matches her spunk. Look at those chains around her waist and a that cool choker. That look definitely screames "goth". Well, this girl is wearing an all black outfit. And..

"You wanna talk to her?" My thoughts were interrupted by an annoying question from the annoying Lj. Ugh.

"Hah?" I should feign innocence.

" You've been staring at her for like 5 minutes now." How on earth could she tell?? No matter. I should shut her up!

 "You forgot your meds again? Coz, I think you're showing the signs." She was starting to get on my nerves. Stop it LJ!

 "Oh...You're fighting back now. Interesting." I just made it worse.

 "Just zip it okay. She might misundersto-"

"Oh what's this?" Crap. Patty heard us. Please don't let Mak-

"A secret? Tell me! Tell me!!" Too late.

"You two are unbelievable. You know?" Yeah. Listen to Donna. Just calm down, Andy. If they notice that you are getting annoyed, you're done for. I am trying!

"Hey. Maku. Patty . Donna. It's just a lit-"

 "GUYS! REALLY?!"

Yes. I just stormed out of the room. Way to go Andy.