Pop Up Shower 24/ E

S I A ( 1 Week Until the Baby )

Nomore, Sia and Kyle we threw for good. I mean i still talk to him from time to time, but their is no US. He moved out the house and now its just me and the baby and he still pay the bill here, so thats good. Im just eliminating people out my life and i want new people. By next months i will be in a new state with new people. But, today is my babyshower and im gonna have fun for the last time with my family.

I got up feeling kind of good. Did my hygeine things, did my makeup, and curled my now black, pink, and blue long weave. I decided to put on my pink ripped skinny jeans, silver sequins top, teal leather jacket, and my black combat boots. I was too cute but comfortable. I got in my new white chevy camaro and drove on to my babyshower.

When i arrived the outside was parking lot was filled with cars. I didnt know i knew this many people. Damn i feel so loved right now. I checked my hair and applied some teal lipstick. I got out the car and walked to the building door. I took a deep breathe and opened the door and went in. Its was so beautiful yall the room lights were dimmed and on the wall with lights it spelled ot McKenzie's name. The colors were pink, blue, and silver. The table were decorated in glitter center pieces and differents colored lights flashed within the builing. Yall its was so beautiful i really cant describe it. I just wanted to cry but i had enough of that shit. I was greeted by all my family and olds friends. It was just so much love that was needed at this time. My mother came over to me and put a crown on my head and a pink stash that said Baby McKenzie. She then walked me over to a stage that had a big throne in the middle of it. the throne had my name on it and it was pink. An around the throne was nothing but baby gifts. I went and sat down and its was time for the shower to begin.

We played games, laughed, and had a good time, but i really couldnt enjoys myself. Because why in the hell was Shaedy here. I tried my best to avoid her and stop looking at her, but i couldnt. How she just gone pop up at my babies party and i dont fool with her. While plaing the other game i could see two people come threw the door but i couldnt make out who its was so i brushed it off. Its was now time to eat and i was the first person in line. I pilled food on to my two plates thats were filled. Yes, i was being fat so what its my party. I couldnt even carry my plates so Sy took my plates to my table, but before i could get there i got stopped. Guess who it was Jose' and Marisol. Well how disrespectful of these two to just show up like this. Like what the fuck dude.

Sia: " May i help you two."

Jose': " No, just here to support my baby thats all."

Sia: " Okay how disrespectful, but enjoy."

Marisol: " Oh,we will sweety."

Sia: " Check ya bitch Jose'."

Marisol then walked up like she was finna do something. I didnt hesitate i will whoop a bitch ass pregnant and all. So, i walked up to. Jose' grabbed Marisol and Shaedy came and jumped in front of me.

Shaedy: " Is their a problem honey." She said to Marisol.

Marisol: " No, i was just leaving."

Marisol then walked out leaving Jose' behind. I guess he wasnt leaving with her. He went and took a seat.

Sia: " Thank you but you shouldnt have."