The Diary of Sia # 3 The New

Trouble in paradise with these boys. I told myself i was gone let them go and thats what i did. I was prouds of myself i felt happy for once. I met me  a new guy that was charming. He made me feel like a queen. An to be honest i havent felt this way since i was with Sean.  Dont get me wrong I care about Jose' i really do, but this anger and abuse aint gone cut it. He need help he really do. When i broke it off with him i could see the pain in his eyed. I hurt him and thats one thing i hate doing is hurting people. I know deep down inside this aint the end of us.Sam on the other hand i just flat out hate his ass. He was a waist of fucking time and i feel stupid for taking him back. He lied he said that he could look passed this hoe shit but he cant. I look passed his babymomma shit why cant he do the same. Corey is just flat out messy he start shit and i want to know why. I know he care about me, but i dont. It was just a one day thing plus sex. I thought it could be more but i was wrong. I just want him to leave me the hell alone and go on with his life. He worry about mine a little to much. Kyle on the other hand thats my baby and ill kill anybody about him. I will choose him over any boy that i date. And for JDolla he cute and all and i like him a lot, but i just dont know. Some wrong with him.