I Care But I Dont 23/ E

S I A ( 2 weeks until the baby )

I woke up and did my hygeine things, hair, and then my makeup. I put on hot pink high low maxi dress and slipped on my pink fuzzy slipper boots. I went to living room to see Kyle watching tv on the couch.

Kyle: " Good morning bae."

I just smiled at him and walked into the kitchen. I started to cook breakfast for nothing big this time. somebody come behind me and out their hands around my waist. I knew that it was Kyle.

Kyle: " Baby whats wrong."

Sia: " Promise me you gone stay with me."

Kyle: " You cheated on me Sia."

Sia: " Yes, with Jose' it was just a peck on the lips. Im sorry baby and want do it again."

He then walked a way from me and went and sat the couch. He took a deep breath before looking at me witha death stare.

Kyle: " How did this happen Sia."

Sia: " I left the house to do some baby shopping and i ran into him."

Kyle: " All i do is be faithful to you hoe ass. An this what i get Sia, really. If thats what you want go get him."

Sia: " No, baby i want you i made a mistake thats all."

Kyle: " Thats all, but im not gone blame you. I knew what kind of girl you was from the jump, but its okay Sia. End of the convo."

I just fell on the kitchen floor and cried my eyes out. I just lost a good man. After 15 minute of crying i finally got up of the floor and went into the bedroom. Kyle was in there sleep, so i laid on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. He eventually woke up and pushed me off of him. I sat up on the bed about to cry again but i cant do it. He got up and went over to the dresser to change his shirt. I walked up behind him and gave him a hug, but this time he pushed me with force making me fall to the ground. He didnt even look back to see if i was alright. I got enough strength to get up. I was in pain now and it got worser and worser. He then turned around with a smile on his face, but i wasnt smiling i was in and and hurt. I then went up to him at full force and punched in right in his eye. It felt so good to hit him back but the next thing i know. I felt a hard punch in the face and was on the ground knocked out.

1:30 pm

I Finally woke up but my face and whole body was so sore that i couldnt even move. I felt my eyes starting to water but but one tear escaped. I just laid thinking about what happened. I understand that he was mad but why hit me while im pregnant. I then got up slowly and made my way to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see that my mouth and nose was bleading and bust. An then i had a bruise by my eye and my face was swole. I took a deep breath and started to clean my face. It hurt so bad to even touch it. Suddenly the doorbell rung. I got scared I went to the door with a bat in my hand. I looked threw the peep hole to see that it was Gracey. A sigh of releife i say. I opened the door and suddenly her smile went to a confused look. I let her in and she gave me a big hug. I couldnt do nothing but cry. We went over to the couch and started to talk.

Gracey: " Babe what happened. I know damn well that Kyle not hitting you."

Sia: " Its my fault i cheated on him with Jose'. I deserved it Gracey but im good."

Gracey: " No, Sia im finna call Sy right now."

Sia: " NO, im fine Gracey. So, what been going on with you."

I had to change the subject because i know how she can get.

Gracey: " Well Eric yes i said Eric. Were getting married in December."

Sia: " Really."

Gracey: " You dont seem happy for me."

Sia: " I mean like im not because never mind fuck it. Be happy with your man that sleeps with everybody, but anyways."

Gracey: "NO fuck that what do you mean."

Sia: " Why the anger. I support ya, so you know im gone be there."

Gracey: " No, Sia you always have something to say about shit. Keep you negative comment to your fucking self. I know about you and him and you said that you stop fucking him but you didnt."

Sia: " Right so whats your point baby."

Gracey: " Its like im talking to a fucking brick wall right now."

Sia: "I mean like be real you know he still fucking with me. WHy marry him, but that you business baby. I support it now moving on. What brings you bye."

I could see the tears flowing like a waterfall from her eyes, but didn i care hell nawl. WHy she gone marry somebody that fucking me all the time and she know it. Right now im on some fuck everybody type shit. After the event that occured this morning i dont care no more. I just want to move me and my baby away from everybody and start a new life. She dont need know daddy. Im threw with all this shit. Fuck Kyle, Jose', JDolla, Corey, Sy, Gracey, Eric, and Sam who keep calling me. Im threw i got enough money saved up so when McKenzie drop we out this bitch. I took a deep breath and gave her a hug out of the fakeness in my heart. I love this bitch but she has to go.

Sia: " It will be alright baby im gone be here for you wrong or right."

She smiled at me and whipped her tears. After hours of talking to Gracey, Kyle finally came back home. He walked in and didnt even say hi to us. I could tell that he was drunk. He just walked back to the room and slammed the door. Gracey and i sat their in silence and look at each other. I didnt want her to leave but i know she was finna go and thats what she did. We said our goodbyes and she left. I then got my car keys and purse i was not going to stay in this house tonight with him. I got up and left th building and walked over to the parking deck. I just wanted to get away from him. He andry and he drunk not a good combo at all. I was finally at my car that seemed like the longest walk ever. I got in and when i was trying to close the door something stopped it. Guess who Kyle drunk ass was holding the door. I tried to close the door again but he grabbed it.

Kyle: " Were the fuck you think you going."

Sia: " To get something to eat and go see my cousin. We having girls night." I lied.

Kyle: " You lying bitch get the fuck out the car."

Sia: " NO."

Kyle: " 1...2...3."

He then snatched me out the car. This is going to be a long night.