Like The Others, None 12

Sia

 I woke up to a goodmorning text from Jose. Then he asked me to go to breakfast with him this morning and i agreed. Im starting with somebody new no olds around here all new. I did my hygeine things and did my make up. I put on my floral skater dress and some white sandals. I said my goodbyes to my family and headed to Jose'. When i got there he was already seated and look to good. I went over to the table and have him a hug and he handed me a dozen of red and white roses and a jewlry box. I was shocked jewlry on the first date. I opened it up and it was a silver necklace with a diamond heart. It was so beautiful that it kind of brought tears to my ears. I got up and gave Jose another a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Sia: " Thank you bae i love it."

Jose: " I knew you would you special to me Sia and we barely know each other."

Sia: " So you tell me that you never heard my name in the streets before."

Jose: " Yeah but i hope thats passed shit not present."

Sia: " Past, what do you want."

Jose: " A person that i can call my own. NO bullshit that come with it. Im ready to be in a relationship with you."

Sia: " You dont know me bae."

Jose: " That why im here to get to know you."

I gave Jose a smirk i want to like him and i do but i dont. he is very strange its like he hiding shit but i dont want to assume shit. I want to give him a chance but then i dont. I feel as if he would be like the old boys and not what i want. I took a sip of my drink and took a deep breath. I then looked up at happy Jose who was smiling so hard. One thing he could do was make me laugh and smile from ear to ear.

Sia: " So tell me a little about Jose. What do you do."

Jose: " Well im  a father, gang member, and a drug dealer. I know your brother Sy and Corey they good people. An what do you do."

I just laughed one thing i didnt want was a man married to the streets.

Sia: " Um just a student that everybody hate and want to be. How long you been married to the streets."

Jose: " Since i was about 13 had to take care of my family. I want out but i just cant do it right now. You never got to worry about that bae."

Sia: " What about the mother of your child."

Jose: " That was my last relationship she in the pass baby. Its just me and you and my baby. No one else matters."

I started to blush there is something between me and him. I just hope its not like Sam an his situations with this shit. I like him and i think he the one, but you guys no me i need a sideline on my team. After our date was over Jose walked me to my car and gave me a hug a kiss on the forehead. I smiled because i really like him.

Jose: " Its just me and you baby okay no others."

He smiled and walked away and i watched him as he got in his car and drove off. I hope we make it far like he said its just us. I really wanted to end things with Sam so i called him and ask could he meet me at the park and he agreed. i just dont know what were doing and im on something new. When i arrived i saw sam sitting on the bench so i got out and joined him. I gave him a hug and we sat down.

Sam: " So what do we need to talk about."

Sia: " Us its just not working out and i dont know what were doing. One day we together one day we not."

Sam: " Well i thought we were together. I guess you aint ready for real. All you want is a boys thats gone go upside your head and run the streets all day. But, its all good Sia you gone miss me when im gone."

Sia: " I hear what you saying but your not dismissed."

He then got up and got in his car and drove off. Another one off the list now its just me, Jose, and Kyle. I got up and headed to the house. Im proud of myself i got rid of all the old im making progress. I pulled up to the driveway and why everytime i come home i have to see Corey and Sy like damn. I got out the car and didnt even speak to none of them. I could hear one of them saying whate her problem. I just went upstairs, took my clothes off, and got in the bed. I was just thinking about Jose and what he said. Its like we moving so fast he bought me a real diamond necklace and he ready for this relationship. I guess i have to put on my seat belt and go for this journey. I laid there and watched tv until got a knock on the door and in came Sy amd Corey. I just turned my attention back to the tv. They sat down on my bed.

Sy: " Baby we need to talk to you about that boy you were with yesterday."

Sia: " Yeah he said yall were good people to him what else."

Corey: " No we just dont want you seeing him."

I looked over at Corey and gave him a fake smile. Why is he so worried about Jose i thought they were cool.

Sy: " I dont want you with him Sia."

Sia: " Why i thought you guys were cool."

Corey and Sy: " We are."

Sia: " Then what."

Sy: " He abusive to his woman and i cant have him putting his hands on you."

Sia: " I see whats going on but guess what its all good though. Now bye."