Come Correct or Dont Come At All 8

Sia

I got up from my nap around 5:45pm. I took my shower and did my hair and makeup. I put on my red skinny jeans, black bustier top, and some black low top converse. I was going cute but casual just in case a bitch want to jump. I looked at my clock it 6:20pm so i decided to go ahead and leave the house. I said my goodbye to my mother and stepdad and headed to this little meeting.When i got there it was 7 o'clock on the dot I put on my black sunglasses and headed on in. I walked in all eyes on me to see Sam and Sara sitting at the table talking. I then walked up to the table and and took off my sunglasses and looked at these two and smiled. I then sat down at the rounded booth on the side of Sam i was glad he was in the middle. I didnt even speak i was just ready for what was going to happen. We ordered our drink and now it was time to talk.

Sara: " So, Sam why am i here."

I just looked at the ugly bitch she just so fucking sad.

Sam: " I want Sia and you to be cool for the baby. Sia is my girlfriend and i want to be able to take our daughter around her with no problem."

Sara: " I will never be comfortable with her around our daughter."

Sia: " I understand sweetie pie. So, Sara what are you to Sam."

Sara: " His babymomma and friend."

Sia: " Friend what kind of friend."

Sara: " Benefits."

Sam: " The only way i benefited you was with money so you could get our daughter back and forward to were she needed to go."

Sia: " Lies."

Sam: " Baby Im not lying Im dead serious."

The bitch is lying and u can see. Sam getting on my bad side and he really dont want to be on that side right now."

Sia: " Your lying you said that she was only you babymomma not friend, so what is she."

Sara: " Sam i like how you told me today that i was the one for you, but now its seems like she the one whats up."

Sia: " The one really Sam."

Sam: " Sara please."

Sia: " Sara please so what Im i."

Sam: " My girlfriend Sia she's lying."

Sia: " Sam in a way i believe you, but then i dont see she pulled some shit like this before. She was mad that her boyfriend Jaun broke up with her and got with me, so she lied to me and said they were together. Then both they ass got hurt. Sara you really need to stop lying honey. So Im gone ask you one more time Sam what is she to you its more than what you saying."

Sam: " Sara is my babymomma that i fuck occasionally. The last time we fucked was after i left your house yesterday. I want you and only you Sia. I just want everybody to be cool."

I started to laugh this was just so funny to me really.

Sia: " Sam you dismissed out of my life. You a lier and thats something that i cant stand. I dont know why you still fucking the bitch. Theirs no more US im not your girl and your not my man."

Sam: " Sia im sorry but i see you cant handle the truth."

Sia: " I can you cant because you want me but you dismissed. You two are clearly made for each other."

Sara: " Sia you can have him because it seem like you want every man that i have."

Sia: " No baby all the men you have want me. Come correct or dont come at all. You mad and you angry get over it. I got to go you two have fun okay. Bye babies."

I then got up and left this little dinner was a fucking mess. I just knew that he was still fucking her. I then left and drove to the store i had to pick up some supplies for my project. I then went on the arts and craft isle to get my stuff when i bumped into Tionika and she seemed mad.

Tionika: " Sia i sat there and opened up to you and tried to see you differently, but i cant because you a hoe."

I just laughed here we go again.

Sia: " Okay so what you saying."

Tionika: " Why didnt you tell me you fucked Corey."

Sia: " Let's get some straight bitch Corey fucked me. I told him no but it was to good to turn down. Your man doesnt claim you baby he didnt tell me nothing about you.  I didnt find out about you until after the day we fucked and i ran into you two at the mall. Get your facts straight baby."

Tionika: " So why didnt you tell me while i was talking to you."

Sia: " Because Im a nice person and i didnt want to tear up what yall had, but its seem that Corey is fucking up. Probably if your man was faithful and claimed you we wouldnt have this problem. An your man is still trying to fuck around with me, but Corey was nothing but a one day baby. Anything else."

Tionika: " No, but goodnight."

Sia: " Goodnight and go home and check your man not the HOE."

I then got my supplies, paid for them and left. I just cant deal with these boys babymomma's i swear. They coming at me when they need to be coming at they so called man. Because Sia is not the one. I cant help that yall man want me. I finally made it home from all these crazy events that happened i was ready to go to bed and forget about all this shit. When i pulled up Coreys truck was in the drive way i really dont want to fool with this boy tonight. I walked into the house to find Corey laying on my couch watching tv.

Corey: " Sia let me talk to you real quick."

Sia: " About what because if its about yo babymomma i dont want to hear that shit."

Corey: " Its is and we need to talk." He got real loud when he said that.

I sat down  down on the couch next to him ans smiled.

Corey: " What did you say to her."

Sia: " She asked did we fuck i told her yes thats all."

Corey: " You should have said no. Now you ruined what we had. If she take my baby away im gone personally whoop your ass."

Sia: " You ruined what yall had you should have told me you had a girl. Anytime you ready to fight me you know where to find me baby."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went upstairs to my room. I dont know what the hell wrong with these boys, but all i know is that Im letting all they ass go. An Im gone enjoy this single life with some NEW BOYS.