Only You 5

I can have what I want and who I want and who gone stop me. Last night Kyle really hurt my feelings so fucking bad. I just wish something bad will happen to him. Then on the other hand I want us to be back cool. I just got  a lot going on right now with all these boys. I just want one just one boy that will act right and treat me like a queen. I know sometimes I can be out of hand but that's just how I get sometime when thing don't go my way.

Sia

 I woke up with 5 text from Kyle and 3 missed calls from Jaun. I opened up the text from Kyle and he was apologizing and asking me could we talk and I replied back Yes. An I just ignored Jaun's missed call I have nothing to say to that bitch. As I got up out the bed my phone rang and I looked and it was Kyle calling me. I then answered the phone.

Sia: " Yeah."

Kyle: " Sia Im sorry."

Sia: " Yeah Yeah."

Kyle: " Sia please talk to me."

Sia: " Kyle what you did last night was just wrong. First you were suppose to be with ME and your friends. Then you bring some girl claiming she your girl. When its clear that she is not. Your friends didn't like her at all. Then you were suppose to come with me and get your gift, but no you decided to disrespect me. Yeah I have my ways sometimes but I wouldn't go that far and bring somebody else, but it was your party so it didn't matter. But I will apologize for acting like a bitch Kyle and I forgive you because Kyle I like you and I want you to be mine."

Kyle: " I want you to Sia and im so sorry."

Sia: " Come get it then. Im at the hotel on Raven Street room 415. I'll be waiting baby."

Kyle: " Im on my way."

 I then got up and took a shower I had to get ready for my baby Kyle. I got out the shower and lotion down and sprayed a ton of perfume on. I t did my make up and hair and put on my outfit I got from VS. I was too cute and now waiting on bae to get here. I the sat on the bed and texted Jason.

I got a text from Kyle saying that he was downstairs. I ran to the bathroom and freshened up real quick. I then heard a knock at the door I ran to the door and took a deep breath and opened it and it was my baby Kyle. I let him into the room and closed the door. We then went and sat on the couch and started to talk.

Kyle: " Sia words cant explain how much I want you, but then im scared to be with you."

Sia: " Why ?"

Kyle: " I know you not faithful to none of your boyfriends."

Sia: " Yes I am Kyle."

Kyle: " Sia no your not. You are a very beautiful girl with a nice body. I see everyday at school all the boys wanting you and you flirt back with them. Sia if your going to be with me be with me and no one else."

Sia: " Kyle you don't know half of my boy situations. You talk about what you see and hear from others then coming to me and asking me. Kyle I'm very faithful and I will be to you, so you have nothing to worry about."

Kyle: " You cant tell me you have to prove it, so I need you to cut all of your guys as friends off."

Sia: " Um No I cant do that Kyle. You have to trust me honey I'm a faithful."

Kyle: " Sia this is not going to work."

Sia: " Trust."

Kyle: " Sia I think we just need to be friends."