Tonight 7

Sia

I woke up to a quiet house this morning thats very strange. I usually hear loud talking ,a loud tv or the smell of weed smoke, but none of that this morning. I went and checked every room and downstairs no one there. I guess i have the house all to myself today, but i dont want to be here by myself so i guess i will invite one of my guy friends over. I went downstairs to the kitchen to fix me something to eat. As i was getting prepared i got a knock on the door. I looked threw the peep whole to see that it was Kyle. I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes i just dont feel like being bothered with his nonsense. I opened the door to see Kyle standing there smiling with roses and breakfast in his hands.

Sia: " What ?"

Kyle: " Good morning may i come in."

Sia: " For what."

Kyle: " Just let me come in."

He then barged into my house and went straight to the kitchen. He began to prepare breakfast he put my roses ina vase and sat then in the middle of the table. He then fixed our plates with pancake, bacon, sausage, eggs, and starwberries with a glass of orange juice. I tthn looked at Kyle stupid wondering why he doing all this he had his chance and he blew it. We the sat down and started to eat the table was silent, but the food was good.

Kyle: " I just want to apologize to you about what happened us i want us to be back cool."

Sia: " Yeah yeah whatever."

Kyle: " Really Sia im serious Im sorry. I want us to be back friends thats all and if its goes further thats even better."

Sia: " You had your chance, but i will forgive you okay."

I then got up and walked over to Kyle and gave him a kiss on the lips.  He might make me mad but deep down inside i love me some Kyle and he will always be the boy that i really want. After eating breakfats and cleaning up the kitchen. We went upstairs to my room were we laid down and started making out. It was so funny to me because Kyle didnt know what to to with his hands they were all over the place. We laughed, cracked jokes, made funny videos, and kissed even more. Im just so happy when im with him amd didnt know how much i missed him. It was now time for Kyle to go i just didnt want him to leave me. I got and walked him to the door and gave him a big kiss and said goodbye.

As i turened around to go back up the stairs i get a knock on the door. I got to open it to see that it was Kyle. I started to laugh.

Kyle: " Bae i just cant leave you, so i called my mom and ask could i stay and she said yes."

He picked me up and spun me round in the air. We then went back up to my room. I needed to take a shower because i felt sticky. I went to the bathroom and Kyle followed right behind me.

Sia: " What are you doing im fixen to shower."

Kyle: " I want to shower with you is that okay."

Sia: " i guess so."

I then bent ovet to start the shower. While making sure that the water is just right Kyle couldnt keep his hands off of me. I just laughed because a couple of days i just hated him now i love him. Kyle then undressed me and i undressed and we got in the shower. While in the shower Kyle and i just couldnt stop kissing on each other. His hand were on my ass while my hand was on his private area. I wanted it and i was gone get it right here in the shower. I then got on my knees and started to give Kyle head. He put his hands on my head and moved my head back and forward as he let out loud moans. After about 10 minutes of doing that it was time for him to fuck me from the back. I bent over and put it inside me and started to move up and down on it. That shit felt so good, but then it came to an end. Because i got a knock on the door.