Something New 6

Sia

Ugh !!!! I HATE MONDAYS, but I got to go to school this is my last year lets get through strong. I get up do my hygiene, hair, and make up. I decided to put on a Blue skater dress and some white low top converse nothing major. I went downstairs and said goodbye to the family then I was off to the bus. When I got there I saw Kyle me and him made I contact, but we then looked away at the same time. I just really want him to be mine is that so hard. I walked on over to the bus stop and I didn't stand in my usual spot. I just didn't want to be by Kyle at all. After ten minutes the bus finally came. I got on the bus second and sat down in my usual spot. As the boys started to get on I saw Kyle and looked away then he had the nerve to come sit by me. I just put my headphones in and turned towards the window. I sat like this the whole way to school. Its like I want him their but then I don't. We were finally at the school I got off the bus and headed straight to Jason's room I just needed to really talk to him. When I arrived at his classroom he was in there writing on the board, so I walked in.

Sia: " Hi."

He then turned around.

Jason: " Oh, Hi Sia what can I help you with."

Sia: " OH nothing just wanted to talk to you about something."

Jason: " Okay what."

Sia: " Us and last Friday I miss you and it seem like we don't talk. What's up with that."

Jason: " Sia listen I remember last Friday, but I don't want to have anything else to do with you. I just wanted sex nothing else to me you are a hoe. I just heard about you and wanted to try you out. An I can say you know what you doing in the bedroom."

He started to laugh, but I didn't see anything funny about him calling me a ho.

Sia: " Well that's all I wanted from you to, but one thing that you will not do is call me a hoe. You have one more time  and I want you to."

I then walked away from him.

Jason: " HOE."

Next thing I know I tackled his ass and was choking him out. He was yelling for help because I was on top of him. He play to fucking much these people gone learn that I'm not nothing to play with. I then heard somebody's walky talky they were headed towards the room, but that didn't stop me from chocking him. Some man then pulled me off of him and he had two police officers with him, so they handcuffed me. While walking to the office everybody in school was looking at me and whispering. Then I saw Kyle , but I just turned away today is just not my day. I was finally at the office they sat me down in the chair roughly and walked off. I was so pissed off I just wanted to kill somebody. I just couldn't stop shaking then I was sweating and my heart was beating so fast. While waiting to go in the principals office I just started to think about everything. I just really need to make some changes in my life its just to much going on.

While sitting there I could hear the bells ring and the children passing and they still staring at me. The office door then opened and Kyle came in I just turned my head. I wanted to choke  his ass to. He came in and spoke to the secretary lady and came and sat right next to me in the desk. I forgot he was a office aide on this period. I just turned my head the other way.

Kyle: "Hi Sia."

Sia: " Fuck You."

He really want to get choked now he just so fucking bold I swear. While waiting the police then brought in this other boy and handcuffs and sat him right next to me. OMG you guys he was so fucking cute. About my height but just a little bit taller, low hair cut, dark skinned, dark brown eyes, and a sleeve tattoo. Just my type of guy.