Reunited For the Bad 9

Sia

I got up and did my hairs and makeup. I decided to put on some black leggings, black lace bra, oversized camo jacket, and some black boots. I was comfortable but sexy at the same time. I got in the car and drove across town to go pick her up i was just so happy to see her. Bacause about two year ago my mother and Shaedy got to argueing real bad. My mom felt like Shaedy was turning me into a hoe which was not the case. She was just trying to teah me how to get boys and run game on them. When i pulled up this house was beautiful and she had three cars parked in her driveway. Life must have been good to her. I honked the horn and she came out looking beautiful then ever. Medium dark brown skin, long black hair with blonde tip, a hourglass shape witha big booty, and tattoo's everywhere. Like they said i was a clone of her then our outfits were similiar. She got in the car and we couldnt do nothing but scream. WE gave each other a hug and a kiss an we drove on to the mall. On our way there we talked about everything and everybody. I havent laughed so hard in my laugh i just missed my cousin and im glad im back with her.

When we got to the mall we headed to our favorite store Victoria Secrets they were having their semi anual sale. An you know we had to rack up on all the good shit before it was gone. WE then headed to our other favorite stores and balled out. An one thing i didnt have to  pay for any of this stuff Shaedy handled all of it for me. After our long day of shopping and pampering ourselves we decided to go get something to eat. We pulled up at the Mexican restaurant and went in. We sat down at the booth and ordered our drinks. Shaedy just started staring at me and smiling and i just started laughing.

Sia: " What honey."

Shaedy: " Your just so beautiful honey, but i hope you know that your a clone of me but better."

I smiled, but i wonder what she meant about the better.

Sia: " Why you say that."

Shaedy: " Because you turnt out so much better than me. You do the things that i do but you dont. Sia you just wont understand. But, any ways any boys."

Sia: " Not anymore i let them go they just had to go. To many babymomma and little boy problems."

Shaedy: " Did you fuck any of them like i taught you."

Sia: " Of course i did what would i look like not doing that."

Shaedy: " My girl i taught you well. How much do you love me Sia."

Sia: " Very much i will give you my last. Why whats that."

Shaedy: " I want you to come to work with me tonight at my house."

Sia: " What kind of work."

Shaedy: " Escorting service i got two guys coming over. My homegirl backed out so im asking you would you do it with me. Please Sia please."

I know i might do a lot of sexual thing but escorting this some shit im just uncomfortable with.

Sia: " Shaedy i dont know about that. I want to help you but im scared."

Shaedy: " Theirs nothing to be scared of. The guys they just want to talk, smoke, and then we have sex thats all nothing else. The pay is good $2,000.00 and we split it half and half. How does that sound."

Sia: " The money sounds good and all but."

Shaedy: " But what Sia after everything ive done for you. I cant get you to do nothing for me please bitch just kill it."