13

THE WOMAN WASN'T ALONE, "ON YOUR FEET. LET'S GO." They were two, "Let's go! Move!" and neither of them were patient or playing around. "You three! Over here now!" one of the women spoke to Newt, Minho and Thea who made their way to the others. Their yells were muffled through the scarfs which covered their mouths.

The group stood together with the women pointing their guns at them. That's when Thea got a better look at them. One had darker skin and very dark hair which was braided into dreadlocks. The other one had pale skin and light blond hair. The darker woman had dark eyes meanwhile the paler woman had green eyes. Both of their eyes flashed with realisation.

Aris and Thea glanced at one another and then at the women. Thea's eyes widened as she realised that the women were her best friends Sonya and Harriet. It seemed like they also realised who stood in front of them as Harriet questioned, "Thea? Aris?" She let her weapon down as everybody glanced at Thea and Aris now.

"Harriet?" whispered Thea quietly as she pushed forward. "Oh my god, Harriet." realised Aris now. "Sonya?" questioned Thea as she looked at the blond. Harriet raced forward and engulfed the two group b members in a big hug. "My god. What the hell are you two sticks doing here?" Harriet looked at both of them again to make sure that they really were her best friends.

"Sonya." spoke Aris as Sonya too engulfed them in a hug. "Thea, Aris you're lucky we didn't shoot your dumb asses." Meanwhile the others glanced at one another confused wondering what was going on there? "Are you two alright?" Sonya was overly happy to see her best friends alive and kicking.

Tears welled up in Thea's eyes as she hugged both Harriet and Sonya again, "I thought I lost you! But where is Clara?" Thea was confused, where was Clara? Did she even make it? "Clara is safe and sound, trust me." answered Harriet as she grinned at her best friend. "Uh, what's happening?" Minho was as confused as ever.

"We were in the maze together." explained Aris. "We were best friends in the maze, we escaped together until, well.... you know WICKED took them away." added Thea happily, she had her best friends back. Realisation still hasn't sunken in yet, she had them back, finally. They meant so much for her. But Clara was still missing, she wasn't there in the reunion.

Harriet whistled loudly, "We're clear, guys! Come on out!" "We're clear!" echoed throughout the mountains as many different voices answered Harriet's statement. "My god, you're alive." Realisation still hasn't sunken in for Sonya either as she looked at her best friend with a big smile on her face.

The group decided to follow Sonya and Harriet who led them to a certain base. "The Right Arm got us out." explained Harriet along the way. "Wait, wait. The Right Arm? Do you know where they are?" questioned Thomas Harriet who stood at the door of a car. "Hop in." she spoke as she opened the car door for them.

They drove back to the base of the Right Arm. Along the way Sonya looked at Thea's hand, "What happened to your hand Thea? You said you would watch out after what had happened!" Sonya pointed with her finger accusingly at Thea who slowly got nervous, she herself wasn't even sure how it happened.