12

THE TWO OF THEM DEPARTED FROM ONE ANOTHER. Both of them wore lopsided grins on their faces and a certain sparkle in their eyes. Neither said something as they both let the moment sink in. The blond boy was very proud of himself, he did what he wanted to do for some time now, he felt like he had feelings for the beautiful girl in front of him before the maze.

He was just about to say something when they got interrupted by Minho, "There you are you shanks!" He sounded relieved that he found his friends again but soon a small smirk made it's way upon his face as he realised how close they were. Just as he wanted to comment something he was met with the glare of Thea who also shot him a warning look.

"We managed to talk to Marcus." he explained. "Everyone's wondering. Where were ya shanks?" questioned Minho as the trio made their way to the rest of the group. "I was trying to follow you guys but then I couldn't see you anymore and well..." she trailed off not wanting to tell Minho what had happened, for her and Newt's sake. The asian boy just raised his eyebrow at the girl but didn't question it.

"That shuckface over there-" Minho pointed at Newt "- decided to run into the crowd and search for you and we couldn't stop him, which was a good thing because he actually found you." Even if Thea didn't know what "shuckface" meant, she could assume from Newt's face expression that it didn't mean anything good.

"Thank you." she smiled at the blond boy, she was really thankful because he lit up her world. The trio went up a staircase to see Marcus tied to a chair with Jorge standing in front of him and Thomas and Brenda lying on beds - hopefully passed out and not dead. It was an absurd image, really. It's not something most people see everyday.

"Thea." Aris went over and hugged the girl tightly, as she was his best friend after all. "Where were you?" he questioned as he departed from the hug. "Long story short, I got lost in the crowd." replied Thea. "So, what happened here?"

"Well Jorge decided that this was the best way to get Marcus to talk and we found Thomas and Brenda who passed out very quickly." explained the short haired boy. Thea looked to the side to see Brenda waking up slowly but surely. The former went over to the latter, "You alright?" questioned the blond.

"I just have a headache." responded Brenda while she held her head in her hands. "You don't look so good either, no offense." pointed Thea out while trying to not offend the brown haired girl. Brenda just looked at Thea a bit confused before realisation hit her. "It's alright."

Thea wondered why Brenda was so nice to her but she brushed it just off. Normally the brown haired would speak in a harsher tone but now she spoke much softer than before. The blond thought it would be better to leave the brown haired girl alone so she could relax for a bit. While Thea talked to Brenda, Thomas seemingly also woke up.

Teresa and Minho took care of him. In the background Thea could hear how Jorge talked - or interrogated - Marcus. The former punched Marcus in the face after yelling words which shouldn't be repeated. Thea winced at the sound of it, it must hurt a lot. "I'm sorry... You're going to have to leave my house." spoke Marcus who was still tied to a chair.