A/N

hello.
it's been a good four months or so.
im sad to say im going to be putting this story on hold.
i may come back to it in the future.
ive been off of this app and many other apps for months.
thank you for being patient and allowing me to have a break to not only find myself as a person but to build up my mindset after it was torn down.
i look forward to writing other fan fictions and maybe poetry as well.
ive made the decision to put this story specifically on hiatus for numerous reasons.
I. i cant find ways to continue it.
II. i get frustrated with myself being indecisive on this story.
III. i dislike the way ive made it. i put this story out almost a year ago. i dislike the way its written and the plot.
this story does hold good memories and times. it was an escape from the real world and a place where many of my thoughts were let out.
i may comeback to finish this fic for good one day. but that day is not today.
thank you for reading and making me feel as though my voice was being heard.
thank you for making me feel as though i was not a failure. twenty-three thousand reads may not be that much in most people's eyes. but hey. i went out to celebrate at one hundred reads. lol.
thank you. always.

- jiminsxtitania. xx.

;