10 - you got that right

The next few days passed by slowly. It's almost been a week since the family has moved upstairs. Soon enough it was Friday. And Lisa was in English.

"Lisa." A familiar voice said, Jennie's voice.

Lisa didn't even turn to look at her, she was busy drawing flowers on her paper, "What." She said coldly.

"It's been a week." Jennie said, "I can go to your place after school."

Lisa shivered at that thought. Jennie had no clue about Lisa's mother passing away or the family Lisa now lived with.

"No, we can work on it.. I don't know here?" Lisa said.

"You're willing to give up lunch to work on a project?" Jennie asked.

"You're not." Lisa mumbled.

Jennie sighed, "Fine then, my place afterschool?" She asked.

Lisa still hadn't looked her in the eye, now starting to draw a Venus fly trap.

"Whatever." She mumbled.

-

It was now after school.

Lisa was strolling down the familiar neighborhood until she stopped in front of Jennie's house.

She walked up to the front door and found that it was already open.

Not bothering to knock, she quietly made her way inside and closed the door quietly.

She could hear Jennie's mother in the living room, she took her shoes off slowly so she wouldn't make a sound, remembering their no shoes upstairs rule.

She held her shoes in her hand and quietly made her way up the stairs.

The made a stop at Jennie's room, setting her shoes down right outside and knocking on the door.

"Yeah mom?" Jennie asked.

"Lisa." Lisa corrected her.

"Oh.. it's open."

Lisa opened the door and walked into the room.

Jennie was wearing shorts and a tank top with her hair in a bun, probably because the weather was hot.

Meanwhile Lisa wore socks, jeans, and a hoodie.

"How are you not hot?" Jennie asked referring to Lisa's choice in clothing.

"I am hot." Lisa said, meaning sweaty hot.

"You got that right." Jennie mumbled, not loud enough for Lisa to hear though.

"What?" Lisa asked, now slowly closing the door.

"I'm almost done with the book." Jennie changed the subject.

Lisa didn't see the subject change as much and just went along with it.

"Cool." She mumbled, not putting much effort in the conversation.

"I did the first part of the timeline.. you can do the next one if you want." Jennie said pointing to the poster board in the corner.

Lisa just nodded and made her way over to the corner of the room and got to work.

Time passed by painfully slow. At first Lisa was working by herself on it. Then Jennie sat down next to her and helped.

Not many words were exchanged. No one was to blame for the silence though. Very few words were spoken, which was mainly about the project.

Until Lisa spoke up about something that had been in her mind for quite some time.

"If you don't mind me asking, why hasn't Taehyung been in school?" Lisa asked.

Taehyung hasn't been in school since his and Jennie's break up and there's only two people who know why.

Jennie swallowed the lump in her throat before replying.

-
A/N

what a lovely cliffhanger. But double update yay. I'll try to update again soon.

Oh and I didn't proof read the last two chapters so I'm sorry if there are any typos...

Anyways hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for reading <3

- jiminsxtitania