11 - my ice cold heart, is melting

"If you don't mind me asking, why hasn't Taehyung been in school?" Lisa asked.

Taehyung hasn't been in school since his and Jennie's break up and there's only two people who know why.

Jennie swallowed the lump in her throat before replying.

"Yoongi." She whispered.

Lisa barely heard her but made up the words.. "Yoongi?" She asked.

Jennie nodded, "Yoongi beat the crap outta him."

Lisa processed Jennie's words. Yoongi beat the crap outta him? Why? That's his bestfriend?

"Why would he do that?" Lisa asked.

"Because I told him." Jennie admitted nervously. This is what Lisa wanted to tell her, what kept her from being with her, talking to her, everything.

"Told him what?" Lisa asked.

"What Taehyung said." Jennie replied.

"What did Taehyung say?"

Trigger warning - violence

2 months ago

Taehyung was on the floor holding his bloody nose.

They were outside the school, it was almost 5pm on a Friday so no one was there, well that's what Yoongi thought.

Yoongi then brought Taehyung up by his shirt and punched him in the face, again. And sending him back down to the ground, again.

"F-fuck.. what was that for.." Taehyung mumbled.

"You don't know what it's for?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung ignored him focusing on the pain in his nose.

Yoongi walked up to him, "Get up."

Taehyung slowly stood up. "What's your problem dude?" He asked.

"If you don't remember what you did, I guess I'll have to fuck you up till you remember." Yoongi said.

He grabbed Taehyung by the shirt and punched him in the ribs.

Taehyung groaned in pain and tried falling to the ground but Yoongi held him up by his shirt.

"That was for Jennie." Yoongi said.

"Jennie?" Taehyung asked, "i don't.. what do you-"

Yoongi let go of his grip and punched Taehyungs other rib.

"That was for Lisa." Yoongi said.

"Lisa? Lesbian Lisa?" Taehyung asked trying to make an insult out of the lesbian part.

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you." Yoongi said punching Taehyung in the stomach.

Taehyung was too weak to put up a fight at this point, but he was being an idiot and kept running his mouth.

Taehyung then fell to the floor.

"You've hurt them so much." Yoongi said, "even I was stupid enough to believe you were a better person than that."

"Fuck you." Taehyung said.