2 - it's a dare

After Lisa and Jennie's encounter in the hallway she took a cab and made her way to a small family owned restaurant on the other side of town.

The restaurant was small. It had a couple booths along the sides, and tables towards the middle. The floor was wood and the walls varied from different colors depending on where you look. It was decorated nicely with framed pictures and items hanging off the wall.

"Hey Lisa." A young man named Jungkook greeted her.

Jungkook was at a small stand. One where when people would enter, he would lead them to a seat.

"Hi Jungkook." Lisa said as she pulled him into a hug.

"Chaeyoung is in the back, as always." Jungkook said as the hug disconnected.

"Okay. Thank you." Lisa said with a smile.

-

"So she basically acted like nothing happened?" Chaeyoung said as she stirred a pot full of food.

"Yes! She had the nerve to act like we were friends." Lisa said.

Lisa had told Chaeyoung, one of her closest friends what had happened with Jennie in the hall before she arrived to the restaurant she works at.

"That bitch has some nerve." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"I guess." Lisa said, "I don't know why she suddenly cares now though. It wouldn't change anything."

"Is her and that fuckboy dude still together?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Taehyung? I don't know, I don't even care anymore." Lisa said.

"Do you ever miss her? The friendship I mean." Chaeyoung asked.

Lisa thought for a moment, "No." she said with a painfully serious tone.

Chaeyoung opened her mouth to say something until a nervous Jungkook walked in.

"I need 3 chicken tenders, extra long, exactly 10 fries for each meal, a california styled salad, a large Mac n' cheese, 2 sprites, a lemonade, a dr. pepper, a water, and exactly 4 ice cubes in all of them." He said slamming a note with everything written down, catching his breath.

"Why do... people.. like this.. even.. exist." Jungkook said pausing in between sentence to catch his breath.

"what the.." Lisa mumbled not even finishing her sentence.

"I'll put 7 ice cubes just to piss them off." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh and they want it done in under 10 minutes." Jungkook said.

Chaeyoungs eyes went wide.

"Well, looks like we should get to work." Lisa mumbled.

-

1 year ago

"Truth or dare?" Namjoon asked.

"Dare." Lisa said.

"I dare you to kiss Jennie." Namjoon said, "on the lips."

Lisa's jaw dropped. Namjoon was a close friend of hers and knew of her giant crush on Jennie. But to make it more obvious he just had to do that. Although, Jennie wasn't aware of Lisa's massive crush on her, she had a boyfriend, Taehyung, and was oblivious as fuck.

"uh...." Lisa hummed, "I don't know.."

"It's a dare." Namjoon said.

"Are you okay with this?" Jennie asked Taehyung who was next to Jimin.

"Sure, it's not like it'll mean anything." Taehyung said.

Those words hurt Lisa just a little bit, but she brushed it off. He was her boyfriend anyways.

Lisa turned to look at Jennie who just gave her a small smile.

"Let's just get it over with." Jennie said.

"I- oh.. um okay. I mean-" Lisa stuttered but was cut off when Jennie's lips crashed into hers. She hadn't realized it but she had kissed back. To her it just felt natural.

The kiss was short but after it broke apart Lisa was in awe. Jennie acted like it wasn't a big deal.

And maybe to Jennie it wasn't a big deal, but to Lisa she was so happy, yet so sad. Happy because that had been her and Jennie's first kiss, yet sad because she assumed it only meant something to her, and nothing to Jennie.

After a couple more games of truth or dare the group of teenagers all went home. Taehyung walking with Jennie, Jimin walking with Yoongi, and Namjoon walking with Lisa.

"I can't believe what happened." Lisa told Namjoon as they walked through neighborhoods which would eventually lead up to Lisa's house, then a couple blocks over, Namjoons house.

"I can." Namjoon said, "you're welcome by the way."

"I can't believe you either." Lisa said, "why would you make me do that?"

"Because it was obvious you wanted to." Namjoon shrugged.

"What?" Lisa asked, "How?"

"Did you like it?" Namjoon asked ignoring her previous question.

"Of course."

-

A/N

Chapter 2 is up yay!

I hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for reading <3

- jiminsxtitania