9 - I'd give him a chance

Beep beep beep

Chaeyoung groaned while turning over so the noise wouldn't be as loud.

Beep beep beep

"Shut up." She groaned again.

Beep beep beep

That was it. She got up and turned the alarm off, glancing over to Lisa who wasn't even phased by the noise, still sound asleep.

Chaeyoung took herself back to bed. Only to have the alarm go off again a few minutes later.

Beep beep beep

She mumbled a couple words of profanity until a voice appeared.

"You know, you could just.. I don't know, wake up?" A voice said, it was Seulgi.

"I'm tired." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"It's ten already Chae." Seulgi said.

"It's early." Chaeyoung said quietly.

"You were supposed to get up at seven." Seulgi said.

"What about Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Lisa can sleep through a whole concert, matter of fact she did, remember?" Seulgi asked.

"She didn't even like the..... band." Chaeyoung said mid yawn.

"That's not the issue now though, you need to get up right now." Seulgi said.

"But-" Chaeyoung tried arguing.

"Park Chae Young." Seulgi said in a serious voice.

It was when Chaeyoung heard her full name she scrambled up and stood beside her bed.

"Get some work clothes on. We're carrying things upstairs." Seulgi said.

"But what about my shift?" Chaeyoung asked.

"We're closed for the day, remember?" Seulgi said.

"Yes I dooooooo."  Chaeyoung said, mid yawn.

"Now wake Lisa up, I'll wake the boys up and we'll get straight to work." Seulgi said as she walked out the room.

Chaeyoung slowly walked over to Lisa's bed. She was sleeping peacefully.

"Lisa." Chaeyoung said, tapping the girls shoulder.

Lisa didn't move.

"Lisaaaaa." Chaeyoung said, now shaking the girl.

She still didn't move.

"Wake up!" Chaeyoung said.

"Shhh." Lisa said turning over on her side and pulling the blanket over her head.

Chaeyoung sighed, then tried again.

"Stooooop." Lisa groaned.

"Get up." Chaeyoung said.

"I'm tired." Lisa mumbled.

"Lisaaaaa." Chaeyoung groaned.

Suddenly the door opened, it was Seulgi.

Seulgi sighed, "Lisa Manoban if you don't get your ass up right now I'm gonna-"

"I'm up." Lisa said while quickly getting up.

"Both if you get dressed, we have work to do."

-

"These beds are heavier than they look." Jungkook said while carrying pieces of their bed up the stairs.