6 - partners

"Lisa and Jennie."

Lisa's eyes widened. She didn't want to believe it. She turned to look at Moonbyul.

"Did she just say me and.." Lisa said.

"Jennie?" Moonbyul asked.

Lisa nodded slowly.

"Yup." Moonbyul said popping the 'p'. "That must suck. I mean I know you guys have history together.. everyone does, but if I had to be partners with the girl that slept with me then left I'd be out."

Slept with her? Lisa and Jennie doing... that. Lisa wouldn't mind doing that of course-.. hell what was she thinking, she's supposed to hate Jennie.

Lisa's jaw dropped, "Slept with her? Who told you I slept with her?"

"Taehyung." Moonbyul said, "wait.. so you didn't sleep with her?"

"No.. no she just, and he just, never mind." Lisa said.

"I take it he's a liar." Moonbyul said.

"You're right about that." Lisa said, "He loves spreading rumors on me. Me. Out of all people, me."

"Well, I know a few people he told, I'll tell them he's a liar, you have my word." Moonbyul said before getting up and sitting next to Jisoo.

"Thanks!" Lisa said loud enough for Moonbyul to hear.

People were now moving to their partners seats, but Lisa was still in shock. That was a lot of information to take in. Taehyung told a few people Lisa and Jennie slept together, even thought they didn't, and Jennie and Lisa are now partners for some English project.

Lisa was still sitting at her desk, deep in thought before someone sat down in the seat next to hers.

Lisa looked up at the person.

It was Jennie.

"Fuck you." Were the first words to leave Lisa's mouth.

"Nice to see you too." Jennie mumbled.

"How many more lies are you gonna tell your stupid boyfriend?" Lisa asked.

"What are talki-" Jennie started.

"We slept together? Really? First it was Lisa's a desperate bitch and now we slept together?" Lisa asked, quoting the words Taehyung said had come out of Jennie's mouth.

"I never called you desperate." Jennie said quietly.

"Kinda hard to believe, don't you think?" Lisa said.

"I never called you a desperate bitch, Lisa." Jennie said, "and I never said we slept together."

"Whatever." Lisa mumbled turning in the other direction so she wouldn't look at Jennie.

Jennie looked at Lisa up and down, she sighed, looking at what she'd lost.

"You can't ignore me forever you know." Jennie said.

Lisa just ignored her.

"It's our final, 400 points." Jennie continued talking.

Lisa still ignored her.

"You can come by tomorrow." Jennie offered.

Lisa ignored her once again.

Jennie sighed, "Me and Taehyung broke up." She informed Lisa.

That caught her attention, Lisa turned around and looked at her.

"Am I supposed to care?" She asked.

"I just.. I wanted you to know." Jennie said.

Riiiinnnng

Lisa got up and pushed her chair in.

"Your house, tomorrow, after school." Lisa said.

Jennie nodded with a smile.

-

9 months ago

"I wonder what it's like." Jennie said.

"You wonder what what's like?" Lisa asked.

They were sitting in Jennie's room, on Jennie's bed.

"Prom." Jennie said.

"Fun. I'm guessing." Lisa said.

"Who would you go to prom with?" Jennie asked Lisa.

Lisa stayed still, she knew the answer, Jennie, of course. But she couldn't say that.

"Don't know." Lisa shrugged, "You'd probably go with Taehyung."

Jennie thought for a moment, "no."

Lisa frowned and looked at Jennie confused.

"I'd rather go with you." Jennie said.

Lisa's jaw dropped. Her heart started racing. Jennie would go to prom with her? But she has a boyfriend?

"I.. Jennie- you uh.. you have a-" Lisa stuttered.

"Boyfriend?" Jennie asked.

Lisa nodded.

"I know. I just wanna let you know before things go down hill." Jennie said.

"Down hill?" Lisa asked.

"I can't be with you." Jennie said.

-

A/N

This was kinda short lol. But I'm trying to update and write a lot before finals start.

Also, this book is almost at 300 reads (yes that's a lot for me.) and I'm so excited!

Hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for reading <3 (I mean it, I really do)

- jiminsxtitania