17 - remember

The next two weeks passed by painfully slow. Jennie and Lisa got time to work on their project in class, Jungkook had been spending much more time with Jimin after school, whether it be at the park, mall, or even Jimins house. Jungkook and his fathers meeting day is still to be determined. Chaeyoung finished 3 shows in a week. Summer is in a few months. Jin's going to graduate. But out of everything happening, the most unexpected thing happened after two weeks. Unexpected to everyone, but Jennie.

"Yoongi!" She exclaimed in happiness.

It was lunch and she was sitting with her friend Jisoo and now Yoongi.

"I just arrived, kinda pointless cause there's only two periods left." Yoongi said giving Jennie and then Jisoo a hug.

"Pointless?" Jisoo asked, "I haven't seen you in months, it's not pointless." She said happy that her friend has returned.

"I guess." Yoongi shrugged with a smile.

"I'm soooooo happy your back." Jennie said still in the hug, meanwhile Jisoo let go.

"Me too." Yoongi said disconnecting the hug while Jennie sat down, "but before I sit, do you know where Lisa is?"

"Jennie's girlfriend Lisa?" Jisoo asked innocently.

"She's not my girlfriend." Jennie stated.

"Oh." Jisoo said, "I just thought so because....."

"Right there." Jennie said pointing at a table in the corner where Lisa and Jimin were throwing carrots at Namjoon and he was catching them skillfully and covering Jisoos mouth with her other hand.

Jisoo and Yoongi turned to look.

"Stop staring." Jennie scolded them taking her hand off Jisoos mouth, "You'll make it look like we're staring."

"But we are staring." Jisoo said.

"Be right back." Yoongi said before walking off into the direction of their table.

With each step Yoongi got closer and closer to the table. He was nervous, having not spoken to Lisa in a long time. He was only friends with Namjoon and sometimes he spoke to Jimin, but Jimin was easy to talk to.

He was in front of the table. The order they sat in went; Namjoon, Lisa, and Jimin.

They all turned to look at him.

"You look like a spoon." Namjoon said referring to Yoongis silver hair.

"Oh shut it." Yoongi said laughing.

Namjoon got up to give Yoongi a welcome back from where ever the hell you came from side hug.

Jimin giggled at what Namjoon said, Lisa just smiled so she wouldn't be a mood killer.

"Hi Jimin." Yoongi said, "Hey, Lisa."

"Hello, Yoongi." Jimin said calmly as he took a bite from the baby carrot in his hand.

"Hi."

"Okay but why silver? And why were you gone for months? Were you dying your hair all that time?" Namjoon questioned.

"I'll tell you later." Yoongi replied, "Can I talk to you Lisa?"

"I— uh sure." Lisa said standing up.

Yoongi led Lisa outside the cafeteria.

Jennie watched.

"You're staring." Jisoo said as she took a bite from her sandwich.

"Am not." Jennie replied looking back at her.

"Mhmm." Jisoo hummed.

Meanwhile outside.