|71| only warning

This is your *only warning* to leave a vote before I kill you all... 😡🔪 ...jkjk but do vote pls! 🥳

A light grin tugs at his lips while dark locks sweep over his smoky eyelids. His white shirt collar remains unbuttoned to expose his chest.

"Morning, baby girl."

My eyes bulge even more. Please tell me this is a nightmare...

"Bad dream?" He brushes some ruffled hair from my shoulder before running his finger down my arm, the physical contact making me flinch with shivers. It's then when I realise I'm wearing nothing but a pink satin camisole and matching shorts. My hands are still chained together tightly, only now not behind my back but in front of my stomach.

"W-w-w-what's going on? Why am I wearing this?? How long have I been here??"

"Relax baby." Jaebum hushes and rolls out of bed to pour himself a glance of wine. "I bought you five days ago. To keep you safe from all those old perverts. Nice hair by the way, Kim really thought cutting it would make it harder for me to find you. How cute."

He raises the crimson to his lips, licks them, then hums before lowering the glass like he remembered something. "Oh and don't worry. I had my assistant change you out of those old ripped up clothes, I didn't touch you. I want you to be awake for that." He winks.

My head slumps back into the pillows when I try to curl up, the weakness of my muscles getting the best of me. "I don't understand how this happened... I want to go home..."

He snickers behind the glass before finally putting it down. "We're too far away for that."

"Huh?"

Jaebum walks in my direction, making me quickly move back on the bed with cycling legs to get away from him. He takes a key from his pocket and pulls my wrists, casually unlocking the handcuffs. I stiffen with raised eyebrows and a gulping throat.

As soon as I'm freed I notice the deep red prints carved into my skin. The cold blood rushing around my bones makes me feel slightly lightheaded. Jaebum then walks over to the large window on the left and holds out a hand,

"Take a look for yourself."

With furrowed eyebrows, I hesitantly rise from the bed and stand beside him with barely enough energy to hold myself up. When I look out at the view my eyes enlargen.

We're definitely not in the city anymore.

Beyond the large mansion front are nothing but trees, hills and water.

"W-where are we...?

"Somewhere your friends and boyfriend have no idea about. Waiting for help will be pointless."

"Then let me go yourself." I turn to him, "I won't tell Taehyung where you are, it's not like I work for the man. I don't care if you have to put another sack over my head, just please take me home. I won't say anything."

He tilts his head in amusement. "Now, where would the fun be in that?"

My body tenses when he inches closer to me. I back away until my back somehow meets the wall and the space between us is narrowed.

"I have Lilo Hanson, right here in my mansion, hundreds of miles away from home..." He pins my wrists to each side of my head, forcing a small yelp out of my mouth before he licks his lips.

"Now that sounds like fun."

Just then, a guard opens the door. Both of our heads whip to him.

"Mr. Lim, your meeting begins shortly."