|08| bad skater

I'm so sh*t at rollerskating... ;-; That's prob just me tho lol. Leave a vote!

Mina's still a little hungover from the party, so I let her stay over and rest at my house. I enter my room with a glass of water to see her lying peacefully in my bed while Margo watches her with a wagging tail.

When she sees me enter her back elevates. "Here." I offer the glass, to which she shakes her head.

"I'm fine now. I don't know why I got so sick, I only had one cup."

"I think you're what they call a lightweight." I laugh. "Maybe you just need some fresh air."

She nods and removes the covers from her body.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌸

After that, we wash up and decide to go for a walk in the park. During our walk, we see the cafe... and what looks to be people inside? "That's strange, we don't open on a Sunday." I squint my eyes.

We go inside the cafe and see the guys all sitting around the diner chatting. Teddy sits on the counter with her legs cross and her hand deep in a jar of candy also. They hang out here on a Sunday too?

"Lilo! Mina! Hiii!" Teddy waves. The guys all turn to look at us. "What are you doing here?" She adds.

"I could ask the same thing. We were just passing through the park." I reply.

"This place makes for a cool hangout spot when no ones around, right JK?" Jimin smiles. Jungkook nods his head very slowly, still a little high from last night.

Taehyung seems completely normal again. Not hungover in the slightest considering he drank the most, but I try not to make eye contact with him.

"Thanks for yesterday guys." Mina smiles as we both take a seat. "Despite the gunshots and the police... and the vomiting... I had a lot of fun."

Teddy's back straightens. "That reminds me! I have a group coupon for roller skating, anyone wanna go? We can catch food at Wonder Nacho after, it'll be fun!"

"More nachos? I'm in." Jimin says. Jungkook slowly nods again. "Sure, that sounds like fun Teddy." I agree. I look over to Mina.

"Can I bring my new boyfriend? He's the guy I met at the party yesterday." Typical Mina. I won't even bother asking what happened to the last boyfriend who was vegan.

"Sure, bring him along! Taehyung?"

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows together when everyone looks at him.
"But we just went out last night. Do you people not like your homes?"

"Oh come on bro..." Jimin nudges his arm adorably. "You're good at skating, just say yes."

"Whatever, fine." Taehyung shrugs.

Teddy takes out her phone. "Gretchen said she's busy, so I'll text Winter and see if she wants to come."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌸

Once we enter the skating place Teddy goes up to the lady at the counter for our shoes. Today it's me, Teddy, Mina and her new boyfriend, Jungkook, Taehyung and Winter. Jimin isn't here yet, he said he had to visit his aunt first.

I look into the pit nervously, watching people skate so effortlessly. Even little kids. How do they do it? How do they balance so well? Am I the only one here who can't skate to save my life?!

Every girl in here, and I mean EVERY girl, is staring at us because of Taehyung. They're all mesmerised by his good looks, but he doesn't pay attention to it and acts as if he doesn't notice them whispering. There are also quite a few guys here staring at Winter. I definitely feel like an ugly duckling.

Sometime later I finish tying the laces on my skates, being the last one to enter the pit. I smile watching Mina and her new boyfriend hold hands as they skate together.

Jungkook is skating backwards in front of Winter and making flirtatious faces at her, but slips and falls on his butt. She just skates past him and I can't help but laugh when he gets back up to chase after her again.

Okay, here goes nothing. I very slowly glide into the big round roller rink with wobbly knees.

"Okay, steady now Lilo..." I whisper to myself. I try the slide to the tempo of everybody else, moving faster and faster.

Just when I think I'm doing well my feet crash together and I fall on my back painfully, my head hitting the floor and springing back up to hit it again.

So. Fricking. Humiliating.

I sit up and rub the back of my head before a hand reaches out in front of me. Taehyung's body stands before me, offering me help. I smack his hand away and get up by myself.

"I don't need your— whoa!" I lose balance again but he grabs my arms.

"You don't know how to skate?"

"I-I do know how, you're just in my way." I push away his chest.

He stares at me blankly, then takes both of my hands and pulls me slowly while he skates backwards, so I'm skating forward. "W-what are you doing?"

"I'm helping you skate, what does it look like?"

"Helping me? Why?"

He looks away and shrugs. "You helped me the other night. Now we're even."

He must mean the night of the party. I never helped him to get even, I just didn't want him passing out on the stairs. I look down at my feet in case I slip again, making sure my footsteps copy his.

I can't lie, skating with him feels like so relaxing. His hands are so big and baby soft that my palms can't help but tingle uncontrollably. I didn't expect him to be so good at this. He better not let go... please.

He notices the look on my face and smirks, letting go of my hands and skating away from me. "Oops."

I gasp and wave my arms in a panic.

"T-Taehyung!"

"Kidding." He snickers, taking control of my wrists once again.

Absolute jackass.

"Oh! Jimin's here!" Teddy's voice breaks me out of focus. That's when j turn and see Jimin skating into the rink with someone new by his side.

Who the heck is she?