|09| all hail the princess

Please leave a vote if you're enjoying the story, it helps out & it's free ^_^

It's a little girl. She looks about 11, is a little chubby and wears a ridiculous poofy pink dress with a short hair and a tiara. She's also wearing very pink makeup.

Taehyung lets go of my hands and folds his arms. His hands brushing off mine feel like silk. But he's a fucking jerk because he let go while I was still gliding, so I lose my balance and grab onto the wall before I can hit the floor.

"Hey guys, this is my little cousin Sam. I have to watch her for a few days."

"We never even knew you had a little cousin." Jungkook says. The little girl jumps high to slap the back of Jimin's head. "Ow—!"

"My names princess Sammy, not Sam! Get it right!"

Wow, what a little diva.

She looks at Taehyung and immediately freezes. Her mouth falls open so wide her eyes might as well turn into giant throbbing hearts.

"Who is he?!" She points. "That's Taehyung." Jimin replies.

"P-p-prince..." She stutters. She skates in front of Taehyung with big googly eyes. "You... You're gonna be my new prince!" She latches onto Taehyung's arm and pulls him away.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌸

Skating went well, now we're treating ourselves to Wonder Nacho. Jimin's little cousin literally hasn't let go of Taehyung's arm since she laid eyes on him, but he just ignores her and keeps a blank expression while she snuggles her cheek against his arm.
I guess he's just used to girls clinging onto him... from all ages.

"Sammy, give the dude some space."  Jimin tries to pull her.

"Shut up and leave me with my boyfriend!" She snaps.

"Hey Sammy, " Winter says, "Think you can make Jungkook your boyfriend too? Would be doing me a favour." Jungkook wraps his arm around Winter.

"Nu-uh babe, you know I only have eyes for you—" Winter elbows him in the gut and he winces in pain. "I'm warning you, you'll lose that arm."

When we enter Wonder Nacho Sammy tugs on Taehyung's sleeve.

"Wanna sit by me Tae—?!"

"Not really."

"Good because I... What?! Why not?! Why don't you like me!" She tantrums.

"Who cares just sit anywhere." Jimin pushes her into a seat. I end up sitting next to Taehyung and Sammy sits further away. I feel her death glare burn through me as soon as we land in our seats, so I awkwardly try not to look back at her. I see her whispering to herself, but can't make out what she's saying.

"That Lilo girl thinks she can take my Prince, huh? She's not even half as cute as me! No matter... I get what I want. And I want Taehyung to fall for me."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌸

We all work another busy day at the cafe two days later.

Each time I pass the kitchen door I see Taehyung preparing more cakes with his sleeves rolled up. I can't believe he bakes everything here. He must be some kind of robot.