|58| pillow talk

Future² author again. Remember to leave a vote for clear skin & my eternal love~ :)

I slowly awaken from the gentle sunbeams dancing on my eyelids, rubbing them before my vision unblurs and gradually focuses on the pile of clothes that litter the floor. The silk sheets beneath my skin feel so comfortable, a material unfamiliar to wake up to in my bed.

That's when I remember everything.

Did I...? Did we...? No.

I feel my stomach cinch in while slow breaths and deep hums pace my ear. Taehyung's lips press against the back of my messy hair, his warmth wrapped around my sore body. I do nothing but embrace the proximity, stroking his veiny arm and listening to the therapeutic pattern of snores. He has to suffer so many restless nights... It makes me happy to listen to him sleep like this.

He takes a deep breath, elevating slightly and loosening his hold on my waist. I hear the skin of his finger rub against his eye.

"Li...?"

"No no shh..." I hold his arm, "Go back to sleep."

He exhales through his nose slowly and lies back down. I feel his thumb lightly stroke the back of my hand from side to side, the saliva within his mouth smacks at the parting of his lips, "Well I can't now..."

He pulls my waist in deeper to leave a peck on the back of my neck. Every word he mutters is so lazy and raspy, making him sound even sexier than usual. "I have work soon. I'll bring you sometime, if you can handle it."

I turn around so that we're stomach to stomach, my eyebrows knitting at his gorgeous, yet effortless beauty. His skin looks so smooth, like an animation, except now there's an earthy glow to it. The way his eyelashes hang over his eyes like curtains and bangs ruffle over his forehead perfectly.

"I'm the hardest working girl in the cafe. I serve a majority of the customers and always stay back late. Name one thing I haven't been able to handle."

He cracks a smirk despite his eyes still being mostly shut, "Should I really answer?" His soft laughter runs like velvet before he whispers in a high pitched voice, "Ahh~ Taehyungg~!"

I gasp and smack him on the bare chest, blood wrapping my cheeks like ribbons from the embarrassment. He chuckles at my reaction before lowering his body to cuddle me tighter, burying his face in my chest as he drifts back into slumber. I show a faint smile and gently play with the back of his hair. The feeling of hot air leaving his nostrils and blowing down my skin feels so soothing.

"Tae?" I whisper with a fading smile.

"Hmm...."

"Let's not tell the others... about us. I don't want to make a big deal in the cafe." The thought of Gretchen being so excited about confessing to Taehyung runs painfully through my mind. I can't possibly ruin everything by being a homewrecker, especially when I encouraged her myself. Perhaps I should just wait this out until Taehyung rejects her...

Taehyung's eyes open for a brief moment, a grin carved into his lips before he closes them again and inches his mouth forward. I bring my lips in also, but instead of kissing me he just hovers there, leaving a small space between us.

"Who do you belong to again?"

I roll my eyes playfully and scoff at the pride in his voice. There's something sexy to his possessiveness. Haven't I boosted his ego enough?

"Taehyung,"

"What was that?" He kisses me, pulling back straight away and watching my moving lips closely,