chapter twenty six

I get a text from Vic on the way to my "session". Today we're just hanging out and I'm excited. Being back at school is so exhausting.

V: I spilt some coffee and now I'm sticky. I'm going to shower quickly. Just let yourself in when you get here.

I don't think much of the text and send back an "okay". But when I enter Vic's house and hear the shower running, I get really excited.

I make my way down to the bathroom and don't hesitate in opening the door and walking in. I'm immediately met with the beautiful sight of my wet, naked boyfriend through the glass shower door.

He doesn't notice me so I start getting undressed. I don't dare take my eyes off Vic as the stream pours down on him.

When I'm undressed, I pull open the shower door which finally gets Vic's attention.

"Kellin!" he exclaims startled as he immediately turns around to cover himself.

I just giggle and step under the stream, pulling the door clothes.

"What are you doing?" he screeches.

"You told me to just let myself in." I grin cheekily.

He rolls his eyes amused as he seems to relax a little.

"Pass me that body wash." I demand. "I'm all sweaty from gym."

Vic reaches from the body wash then hands it to me, which forces him to turn back around.

I, as subtly as I can, check him out as I lather my body up. I notice Vic blushing as he stares at me so I make sure to move my hands sensually.

He clears his throat and looks away.

"How was gym?" Vic questions.

"We played lacrosse. It was fun. I know how to handle a stick and I love playing with balls." I say teasingly.

Vic chokes at my comment which makes me laugh.

He goes silent, seeming flustered. I glance down at his penis again and notice it's a little thicker than it was before.

I reach up and cup Vic's cheek, turning his face to me, ready to make the first move but he surprisingly beats me to it.

"You're so hot." he breathes, taking my hips and pulling me closer as he pushes his lips to mine.

The kiss is anything but chaste as his hands travel along my curves. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls back, looking at me with a lustful amusement.

"We can't just fool around every time we see each other." he chuckles.

"Says who?" I grin cheekily.

Vic just shakes his head dismissively and moves his lips to my neck. My eyes are closed in pleasure and I'm enjoying his sensual kisses and nibbles until I open my eyes. On the wall barely two feet away, I spot a big, black, hairy spider. I immediately let out a girlish scream and cling onto Vic for my life.

"What? What's wrong?" he asks worried.

Vic turns around as I point to the spider.

"Oh my god, kill it!" I shout hysterically but Vic just laughs.

"Poor guy, he's just a little lost." Vic chuckles, unraveling my hands from around his neck.

We both leave the shower, and Vic wraps a towel around his waist.

"I'll be back in a second." Vic chirps, walking out of the room.

I make sure to keep my eyes on spider, making sure the little fucker doesn't move.