chapter eight

K: Pleeeaaasseeee

V: Kellin no. Go to sleep.

K: I can't go to sleep, my dick is throbbing.

I look down at the tent in my shorts and huff.

V: ask Mike for a dick pic

I whine quietly to myself. Why does he have to be so difficult?

K: I've seen Mike's dick a thousand times. I want to see yours :( please. I'll send a pic in return!!

Vic reads the message instantly but it takes forever to respond.

V: Kellin

V: no

I sigh and kick my blankets off feeling extremely uncomfortable.

K: you thought about it though, didn't you? ;)

V: just watch some porn or something.

K: if you don't send me a pic I'm going to have no choice but to go find a hookup.

The blackmail isn't really fair of me but what other choice do I have? I'm gonna get blue balls at this rate.

V: Kellin, you'll only be hurting yourself.

K: how about a compromise? Just send me a pic of you shirtless and I'll use my imagination.

Once again Vic reads the message but doesn't respond straight away.

Much to my delight a few minutes later I receive an image. I open it up and am met with a beautiful picture of Vic's bare torso. His wedding ring sits on the center of his chest.

V: Don't show that to anyone.

K: and share this beautiful thing with someone else? Wouldn't dream of it. I'll be right back. Gotta relieve myself.

I put my phone down for a second so I can slide my boxers down, exposing raging boner.

I pick my phone back up as I wrap my fingers around my shaft. I stare at the photo of Vic's ripped chest as I begin stroking myself.

I imagine him to be completely naked beyond the camera and I imagine him to be stroking himself too. I bet he is. He definitely has a thing for me, he just doesn't want to admit it.

I jerk off until I cum and then just lay in a trance of euphoria. I look back at the photo of Vic and grin. He's so fucking hot. I want nothing more than to cuddle with him. That's all I want, nothing sexual, just cuddles. It's crazy. I've never wanted that from someone before.

I take some time to clean up my mess before putting my boxers back on and snuggling up underneath the covers.

K: All done :)

Vic messages me back straight away which makes me grin. He must have been waiting for me.

V: you're so gross.

K: I'm not gross. I have needs.

V: I'm glad I could satisfy your needs. Goodnight Kellin.

I frown at the end of his message.

K: no don't go to sleep. I want to talk to you.

V: is everything alright?

I swoon at that.

K: I'm okay. Just want to talk.

V: what do you want to talk about?