"So he had been following her around? Why?"

"Namjoon was too shy! He couldn't even speak properly in front of her. He had been secretly watching her from afar. And he even harassed one of her friends because of jealousy." Mr.Kim chuckled.

"Wait?! He harassed a human kid and you just watch him in amusement?!" Her wife raised her alpha tone. Yes, Namjoon's mother was a well-respected alpha. Even more, respected than Mr. Kim himself. Not to mention, women were way scarier ya know.

"No! I mean, I was trying to stop him but Yeon's daughter already went there to save the day. Plus, that kid Namjoon harassed was Mrs. Park's only son. You know... we don't like her that much. Especially because she always wanted to set Yeon's daughter with her own son. She even always threw us a death glare because she knew we wanted the same." Mrs. Kim widened her eyes.

"So, he was the son of that annoying Ahjumma. Hmm."

"See! You were hesitating too! If you were me I believe you would let our son at least clawing his face hah!" Mr. Kim pointed his index finger toward his wife. Mrs. Kim glared and her husband quickly realizes what he was doing.

"Sorry.." he let out an awkward laugh.

"What's our plan next?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Well, of course, invited her for dinner again. Where will Namjoon gets a better chance to speak with her other than this?" Mr. Kim stated.

"Perfect! I will prepare a load of foods tomorrow. Make sure we wouldn't cancel the dinner again like before. You know how embarrassing it was when we had to delay the dinner several times. Do whatever it takes to make Namjoon stays at home. Understand?" Mrs. Kim ordered.

"Crystal clear, ma'am!" Mr. Kim saluted.

If Kim Taesung was the leader of Kim's alpha pack. Mrs. Kim would be the leader of his household. He might look strong but he definitely weak in front of his wife. Because when she's angry, she became as beastly as Namjoon on the rut.

🖋

"Y/N!" An older man came inside her room calling for the little girl.

"Daddy! You're home! I missed you!" Y/N was really close to his father. Then another girl slightly taller than her entered the room following her father.

"Eonni! You're back!" She ran straight to the girl.

"I missed you so so so soooooo much!" Y/N said hugging her sister tightly.

"I missed you too my dear little sister." She replied while punching her nose playfully.

"She is going to stay with us, right daddy? Can we play inside the woods??" She asked her father with glitters twinkling inside her brown orbs.

"Yes, she can. The doctor said she was really healthy to play with you all day long! But make sure don't play too far because we will have dinner later!" Her father said.

Soomin, the poor girl was the regular visitor of the hospital. One reason the Yeon family went to Daegu was because of the doctor's referral. She needed fresh air.

That's why the family decided to take a bit long holiday away from Busan to a quieter place at mount Biseul.

All for their beloved and sick daughter.