Chapter 12 - Jack Frost

Written by 17BloodWolf

Chapter 12 - Jack Frost

I rested my chin on Hiccup's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "I love you." I really did love him more than anyone in the world. I has never loved anyone in my life before him and I don't think anyone else in the world could make me feel so loved as he made me feel. Yes, I know what you're thinking but don't think that. You're probably thinking that I'm acting extremely girly. Let me inform you, I'm not acting girly at all. I'm acting like a guy who's in love. Ok, go ahead. I won't stop you. Yes, I'm in denial. I am acting like a girl. I might as well try to accept the fact that Hiccup is my everything and that we will have to fight to be accepted. I'm pretty sure the guardians won't be able to look at me the same way as before. And what about Hiccup? Won't he be hated by the people of Berk? Oh and especially his father. What would he think? "Jack," Hiccup said, "I love you too," With these words, our lips met.

The room became hot and love was in the air. Our voices sounded like a harmony and when we became so out of breath we laid down to rest in each other's arms. It had been an eventful few days and we had finally been able to show how we really felt about one another.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a sleeping Hiccup. He was beautiful when he slept. When people say you look younger and peaceful when you sleep, it's true. He looked so peaceful and so attractive. I got out of bed and put my clothes back on. I grabbed my wooden staff and looked over at him. He deserved a note. I went to his desk and wrote him a note saying that I was going to leave before the Guardians showed up at an awkward time. I signed my name and flew away. I prepared myself for a long lecture about how loving boys was a bad thing.

I made sure to leave Berk as quietly as possible so I wouldn't disturb the sleeping citizens. Even if I made any noise, they wouldn't be able to see me. So what was the point of trying to not make any noise when they wouldn't be able to see me anyways? I arrived at North's workshop around the time the sun rose. I wasn't looking forward to seeing my friends, the Guardians. What if they were going to yell at me? "Jack!" the Tooth fairy exclaimed with excitement, "Guys! He's back!" What? That's not what I expected to hear. I was expecting a lot more than that. What happened to the yelling part of this? "Why aren't you yelling at me? Isn't this the moment you tell me that I'm disgusting?" I asked them. Tooth Fairy smiled and said, "We wouldn't do that! We're all like you're family. And when you're a family you're supposed to support your family and love them no matter what." Tears began to form in my eyes. The fact that they wouldn't disown me is heart touching. "Jack, we wouldn't never think of you as disgusting," North said and the rest nodded. "It's quite adorable!" Tooth Fairy chimed in. I was hugged by all the guardians at once. "You don't know how much his means to me you guys," I said to them. They all smiled at me and Easter Bunny asked with a smirk, "So, when's the first date?"