Chapter 14 - Pitch

Hey Guys!
I just wanted to apologize for this very late update. I postponed it because of finals, but now it's summer and I hope you enjoy more updates! Also, if some of this doesn't make sense, I apologize. I am staying up later to get this chapter done. Also sorry it's short as well. Enjoy!
Also Happy Summer!
Foxhoud15
~~~

Written by Foxhound15
Chapter 14 - Pitch

Everything was going according to my plan. I will take everything that belongs to him and keep it for myself. Ever since the day he rejected being on my side, will be his doom. I'll make sure his beautiful world crumbles very slowly into the darkness that will haunt him for the rest of eternity. He won't know what has hit him until his precious friends are wrapped in nightmares for eternity, with the humans right after them.

I walked through my home to a fountain in the middle of the room. I built this all by myself as a new addition to the few belongings I had. After the guardians and I fought a long time ago, I have lost all of the power I have. The remaining power I have is being used to watch my enemies. I waved my hand and the dark clouds in the fountain parted to show me Jack Frost. I hate this annoying boy, and he must be stopped. I will take the things he loves and destroy it right in front of him. I looked closely at the person next to him and saw a very handsome boy next to him. He had brown hair and green eyes. He had a bright smile that could make, someone like me smile. My smile turned into a smirk as I started to have my plan unfold right in front of me as I watched him. Jack turned to the boy and started to kiss him. I looked at a window near them to see a girl watching them in jealousy. I watched her for some time and knew she was angry at Frost for taking her man. Oh I know what to do alright. I will make sure that boy's life is hell when Jack isn't around. Oh I will, just you wait and see.

It was dark out when I reached Berk. I walked around the streets looking for the girl. When I turned the corner, there she was. She was very beautiful, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She had an amazing figure, making me wonder why Frost's boy didn't love her back. I leaned against the wall next to me, "So, your that jealous girl, who loves that viking boy." She turned to me, her face full of rage, " Don't tell me you are one of those disgusting people!" "Easy there," I said, "We're on the same side. I hate the same boy with your man, I want to help you. Maybe we should work together. What do you say?" I held my hand out for her to shake, but she didn't shake it. "How do I know I can trust you?" she asked and I smiled at her, "Because we want the same thing and I will do anything to get rid of that boy." She was hesitant at first and then shook my hand saying, "Alright, I'll help you." "Good to hear partner," I said as she shook my hand, "I'll let you know the first plan soon. I have to construct it when I get home."

"How will I know it's from you?"

"You will know. You're a smart girl."