Chapter 5 - Hiccup

Written by Foxhound15

Chapter 5 - Hiccup

"Hiccup! Where's my book?" I heard my dad yelled again. I put my hand over my mouth, still in shock of what just happened now. I felt myself blush like crazy. What was coming over me? "Hiccup!" my father said barging into my room, "Where's the book I have been asking you lad?" "I'll help you look for it," I said following him down the stairs.

After searching for hours, we finally found the book. It was a book about dragons, but I wonder why he was looking for it. "Thanks lad," he said patting me on the head, "Toothless is waitin for ya outside." I ran outside to see Toothless there waiting for me. "Hey Toothless," I said hugging him around the neck. He gave me a toothy grin and I hopped on his back. "Let's go boy, we have a lot to do today," I said and he took off.

While we flew, I tried to not think about the kiss Jack gave me. While we flew, I kept thinking about it. I thought to myself, why was Jack here in the first place? Wouldn't he want to be at the North Pole where it is more cold? Toothless landed back at home, right in front of Jack! "Uh, good afternoon Jack," I said and he smiled saying, "Hey." I got off of Toothless and he went over to me, hugging me tight. "Where were you?" he asked, "I was worried." He had worry in his voice, "Why didn't you tell me you were going?" Then Astrid came out of no where saying, "Hiccup! We need to train!" I shoved Jack aside and she walked over saying, "We need to go learn and train dragons today. Did you forget about class?" "Uh, no I didn't," I said, which was total lie. "Well, come on," she said, "We're all waiting for you." I ran off and for some reason when I looked back at Jack, he looked super mad.

----------

After training, I walked back home. It had been a busy day today, I didn't think I could walk any more. When I got to my dark cold room, Jack was sitting on my bed waiting for me. "So," he said angrily, "How's your little girlfriend?!" I stared at him for a while and then said, "She's not my girlfriend." "Oh, so why did you shove me away?" he asked angrily. I stayed silent and he went over to me and shoved me against the wall. "I think you owe me an apology," he said and I said, "I... I..." Then he kissed me and for some reason my reaction was not what I wanted. I put my arms around his neck. What had over come me! Didn't I love Astrid?

~~~~~

Foxhound15: Sorry it was short guys -_-,

BUT I will make a longer one next time for all of you guys to enjoy!