Chapter 10 - Jack Frost

Written by 17BloodWolf

Ch. 10 - Jack Frost

"Jack you're here!" the Tooth Fairy said happily. She flew over to me and gave me a big hug. She was wearing the red sweater with a white silhouette of a snow man on it. "Good to see you too," I answered. They all smiled at me and I felt something knot in my chest. They had always loved me like I was part of the family, which I was but that's not the point. I've been hiding behind their backs all this time. I've never told them that I'm ga- no that's not the word for the way I feel. They don't know I love another guy. Would they hate me? For liking a guy? I wouldn't doubt it.

I spent the whole evening at North's house eating his amazing Christmas meal that consisted of a fresh ham, bread rolls, asparagus, and other things but this Christmas, it didn't taste amazing to me. "Sorry guys but I have to leave early this Christmas," I apologized and got up from the table. "But why? We haven't even opened presents yet!" North protested in his Russian accent. "I need to get a gift for a special someone," I answered. "Jack has a special someone?!" everyone exclaimed at once. "Who is she?" Tooth Fairy asked. "What does she look like?" Easter Bunny asked. "Is she beautiful?" North asked. They all looked at me expectantly and I felt the rush of emotions hit me. "She is a he and I love him so much! He's amazing and I could never not love him!" I exclaimed with red cheeks and I rushed out of the room.

I flew away from the North Pole feeling a bit relieved to get away from them. I knew that none of them would come after me, they were all too shocked. I can't think about that right now though. I need to think about what I would give Hiccup for Christmas. I could give him something very important to me. I blushed red at the thought. No, nothing dirty. Then he'll think you have an extremely dirty mind. I erased my thoughts of such things and I decided to get him something that isn't as special as that but not as indecent. Ok, that was weird. Since when did I used dainty words like "indecent"? Well probably since I started likeing guys. No that's not true! Jack you didn't just say that!

I ended up getting him a scarf that looked very nice. What could I say? I'm a man of the winter. I wrapped the scarf in a box and wrapping paper of course. I tied a bow around the box, that had blue wrapping paper. Was he going to like it? I took the present and went to Burk. I was nervous and this wasn't normal for me. I was normally confident and outgoing. But now I was nervous and shy. This was completely unlike me at all.

When I arrived in Burk, I flew to Hiccup's house. I looked in his window, and I saw the one thing that is never want to see. It was Assturd. What the hell is she doing here?! "Hiccup, you love me right?" she asked him. He looked into her eyes and then away. "I-I don't kn-" He was cut off by her kiss. He looked shocked but I didn't stick around long enough to find out what else happened at that time. I was too crushed, too destroyed to even care. I sat in the tallest tree in Burk and I looked at the gift in my hand. Stupid love. I threw the gift as far as I could and I saw it fall in the waters of the giant ocean. Stupid love! Why does it have to be so hard?! I grabbed my staff and struck a tree with icicles. I breathed hard with anger and I heard a gasp behind me. I turned around and saw Hiccup.

"What do you want?" I asked him with a bit of annoyance and anger in my voice. He began to walk towards me and I yelled, "Don't go near me!" He held up his hands in surrender. "Jack, that's not what happened," he said apologetically, "Honestly. I'm telling you the truth. I broke things off with her." My eyes widened with shock. He broke up with her? I asked, "What about your father? Won't he be furious?" He answered, "Yes, of course he will be. But I'm willing to risk that for us." "Really?" I asked him and he answered, "Really."