Chapter 38: Can you keep it a secret?

Start from the beginning

''Okay, so we go to the club, drink a bit, give the girls some shots. While I do the same. And then, we push them together, and boom! They'll be friends and also, they won't remember a thing the next day. Jade, it's simple." Liam said. Wait, they're in Texas!

"I know, saw the interview about the plane ride. We should have really planned this out well." He said. Oh, so they didn't coincidentally meet up.

"Okay, I need to go." He said. "See you in an hour. Bye."

Oh shit! I went back to the couch, and continued to watch TV. Liam finally got out of his room, and I acted 'normal'.

"Harry why are you in a twerking position?" He asked.

"I'm watching a show, and it's apparently teaching me how to twerk." I said.

''Harry, you're watching Disney channel.'' Liam said. Oh...

"Oh, yeah, they are so teaching me how to twerk.'' I replied.

"The scene is in a classroom. Your watching Girl Meets World."

''How do you know this is Girl Meets World? Huh?''

"Louis was watching it while getting ready."

"Oh. Okay, now, go or else you'll be late!" I said, pushing Liam out of the room. "With your despicable scheme." I whispered.

''What?'' Liam said.

"Oh nothing." I said. Pushing Liam out of the hallway. "Bye babe!" I said, closing the door, then immediately laughing.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"LIAM!" Jade sceamed.

"So, what did you put in the drinks?" I asked.

"We didn't put anythi- Okay we put in a dissolving pill, that makes them forget what happened the past few hours." They both said in unison.

"Can you stop talking at the same time!" I said.

"We are not talking at the sa-''

"Nevermin-''

"CAN YOU ST-'' Then there is a very awkward moment of silence, just waiting for ONE of them to talk.

''Okay, so an-''

"AHHHHHHH!" Okay, I have to tell them, because I am gonna start laughing, too late. I started to laugh so hard that I can't even breath, and my stomach hurts.

''Why are you laughing!?"

"STOP IT JIAM!"

''WHAT THE FUCK IS JIAM?!" I calmed myself down, before I continued.

''The reason why you're both saying everything in unison is because I quickly made a call to one of the guys at the club, telling them to add something that made them talk at the same time."

''WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU HARRY!"

"SHUT UP!"

"But, he-"

"Wait, was his name Steven?"

"Yes.''

''Dammit! Anyways, how is that possible to have something like that?"

"I don't know, ask Steven."

"Actually, he did tell us that the drink had an effect, but we didn't believe him. So yeah. We need to talk to him tomorrow."

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP!"

"He did tell me, that they had to have an intimate connection." I said. They both looked at each other, signaling something. "What did you do?"

"Well we bo-''

"OH NO! DON'T TELL ME YOU GUYS HAD SE-"

"NOOO! We both kissed!" They said in unison.

"Say what now? How many times."

''Twice.''

''Seriously?' Point to the person who made the move the first time.'' They both pointed to the both of them. Oh great! "Second time.'' Liam pointed to Jade, while she pointed to herself.

"You guys are weird." Although, it would be cute if they did date though.

''NO IT WOULDN'T!" They both said in unison.

''Shut up!"

''Okay, we need to drag out a naked Niall now, and the rest.'' I said.

''Oh of course!'' We all stood up, going to Jade's room. But, when I walked out of the room, the two got stuck at the door.

''ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" They both yelled.

''I can't believe no one came through this hallway.'' I said, seeing an empty hallway.

*in Jade's room*

"Okay, in three. 1..2..3!" I whispered. We all carried to Niall to the room across. I had to cover Niall's private parts with a blanket, as we carry him.

*later on*

"Okay, good job. See yah.'' Jade said.

"Hey the unison thing doesn't wo- DAMMIT!"

''Maybe in the morning it will.'' I said.

''Oh, yeah, can you keep it a secret?'' They said.

''Yeah, and also if as blackmail, I always have the footage of this and the club.''

''Say what?'' They both said.

''I'll explain in the morning.''

Jade left the room, just us two. Then, I heard knocking so I went to open it and saw Jade.

"What?'' I asked. She pointed to the four drunk idiots on the floor that we forgot.

''Ooooooooooooooh. Liam!'' I called.

_________________________

A/N: Hey guys!

So I'm not doing the photo of the chapter anymore, because, I'm can't find/make anymore photos of each and every chapter. So sorry.

Anyways, this is the photo of the chapter, and it's on the side. Unless your on mobile then it should be at the beginning. The photo is a cover of a zerrie book that I'm planning to make and it's called Confessions of a Fake 1D girlfriend. But, I'm not sure if I actually want to do it. It's probably gonna be the book I'm gonna do after Over Again and Polar Opposites, and this series. Oh and speaking of this series. I'm also planning to make another book, and another one of this series. I planned it out and the third is Living the Life, and the fourth is Forgetting Everything. BUT! This is only been planned, but I need you guys, so if you want me to make Living the Life, please please please tell me. This is what I'm planning so I gotta end this so please Vote, Comment, Follow, and Share! Okay, ily, BYE!

-Richlyn ♥ XOX ♥