43.

Carly's POV

"Last show!" Vince yelled as he stood up from his chair. I laughed. "I'm so fucking ready to go home!" Nikki yelled, causing me to laugh more. "What's the first thing you wanna do when we get home, Carly Beth?" He asked me. I thought about it. "I wanna get my lip pierced." I said. Nikki raised his eyebrows. "Ooh, that'd look hot." He replied. "What kind of jewelry would you want?" He asked. "One of those hoops with the spikes on the end." I said. Nikki smirked. "You're going to look even sexier than you do now." He said.

"Stop talking like that! I don't want you to finger her in front of us again." I heard Vince say. I felt my cheeks burn, my head whipped over to Vince. "Yes, we all knew." He answered my question before I could even ask it. I covered my face with my hands and I heard Nikki laugh and wrap his arms around me. "It's okay, babe." He said, still laughing. "Shut up!" I exclaimed, my face still covered. The rest of the boys laughed.

The night continued on, it seemed to go by insanely fast. I was already front row to see my boys preform their last concert of this tour. I was dancing and singing along as always, no matter how many times I hear these songs, I never get tired of them. I never get bored, I always have the best time ever. My eyes never leave Nikki, I could look at him for the rest of my life and I hope I get to.

I smiled wide when the last song came to an end and I quickly got over the barricade and ran backstage to greet them as soon as they leave the stage. I smiled showing my teeth when I saw them running off, Nikki ran up to me and embraced me tightly, lifting me up and spinning me around, causing me to laugh out. "You guys were amazing as always!" I said, cheerfully as Nikki put me down. Vince smile wide and hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled. "I'll miss you." I said, pouting. "Aw, we'll see each other all the time, Carly B." He reassured me.

"Wow, I feel the love." Tommy said, acting hurt. I laughed and ran over and hugged him, he lifted me up and hugged me tightly, I laughed. "You know I'll miss you, too." I said and then ran over to Mick and hugged him, too. "Make sure you keep Nikki in line." He said as he hugged me. "Of course." I said, smiling. I walked back over to Nikki and our fingers intertwined and we walked back to the dressing rooms, Nikki quickly got out of his stage clothes and we went on our way. "I can't wait to be completely alone with you." Nikki said, slapping my butt, causing my face to flush. "Me neither, babe." I replied.

There's a party being held because it's the end of the tour and Nikki and I just got there, there's already a ton of people here. I grabbed onto Nikki's hand and moved closer to him. "Something the matter, babe?" He asked me, quietly. "Just a lot of people." I replied quietly. "You'll be okay, I'm here." He said, smiling. We walked in and Nikki for drinks for both of us. I immediately almost downed the entire thing, Nikki's eyes went wide. "So, is this what we're doing? Getting fucked up immediately?" He laughed, downing his too. I laughed. "I guess," I said.

The party was real fun, it's only the second one I've been to and I realize that I love them. There has been an endless supply of drugs and alcohol that Nikki and I gladly accepted. Many pictures were taken of all of us, I noticed that a lot of Nikki and I were taken. I got out my Polaroid and handed it to someone to take a picture. The boys and I all got together and posed, I got between Vince and Nikki and smiled wide and the flash went off. "Take a few more, so all of us can have one." Mick said, I nodded and we posed some more.

I walked over and grabbed all of the pictures and handed them to the boys and I looked down at mine and smiled. "This has been the best year of my life." I said more to myself than anyone else. For once, I felt myself being happy. Not forced, genuinely happy. I was smiling a real smile for once and it feels amazing.

I have the best boyfriend I could ever ask for, I have the greatest best friend ever, I have a whole new life with these 4 boys in it and I couldn't be more grateful. For once, my life is going my way.

I felt Nikki wrap his arms around me from behind and I smiled wide and turned my head. "Hey, baby girl," he began. "Ready to go home?" He asked me. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Yeah, let's go home." I replied.

(a/n: okay, just a heads up for the best chapters, i'm going to be moving to the "girls girls girls" era fairly quickly. there will be a pretty big time skip. but, anyways¡! thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed! please make sure to vote, it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome! okay bye👻)