51.

Carly's POV

First show of the new tour. I was watching as Nikki got dressed and ready for it. I smiled when he took his shirt off. "Hey, how much time do we have before you go out on stage?" I asked, getting off the chair and walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around his bare torso and kissed his shoulder. "20 minutes, why?" Nikki asked, smirking at me in the mirror. I giggled. "I think that's enough time," I said, turning him around to face me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood up on my tippy toes to kiss him, our lips connected and he moved his hands down my body. "Jump," He said, breaking the kiss only for a second, I did as he said and he held me up by holding my thighs.

He started to walk and I felt the wall press against my back and Nikki started to kiss down my neck. Then, the door opened. "Yo–" Of course, it's Vince. Nikki and I both groan at the same time and Nikki let's me down. "What, dude?!" Nikki asked, annoyed which made me laugh. "We are all hanging out before we go on in 15 minutes," he began, trying not to laugh. "The rest of the guys wanted me to get you and Carly B to join us." He said. I whined and looked at Nikki. "Later?" He asked. "Now!" I whispered, causing him to chuckle. "Later, baby." He said and leaned down to kiss my head. He walked over and put his shirt on and held his hand out for me to hold. I pouted and took his hand in mine and we walked out of Nikki's dressing room.

"He does that wayyyy too much," I mumbled. Nikki laughed. "It's gonna happen all the time again, just like last tour. You know that, right?" Nikki asked. I nodded. We walked into Vince's dressing room and to nobody's surprise there were already girls surrounding him. I laughed a little and Nikki and I walked over and sat on the couch. He pulled me into his lap and kissed my shoulder.

The band that's opening up for them walked into the dressing room, they just finished their set. Guns N' Roses, they're pretty good. I haven't gotten a chance to meet them till now. "Hi, I don't believe we've met," the one with red hair. "I'm Axl." He said and brought his hand out. I shook his hand. "I'm Carly, it's nice to meet you." I replied. "Let me guess, you're one of the sexy back up singers?" He said and winked at me. I laughed a little and Nikki wrapped his arm around me more protectively. "No, she's actually my long term girlfriend who's tagging along with us." Nikki spoke up. Axl nodded. "Ah, my bad. You just would fit it perfectly." He said, still obviously flirting.

I felt Nikki's grip tighten on me, causing me to smile. "I'm Izzy." The one with short black hair said. "That's Slash, he doesn't talk much, and that's Duff and then there's Steven." Axl said, pointing to each person. "It's nice to meet all of you." I said, smiling. "You guys did amazing out there, I heard a lot of it." I added on. "Thanks, that's real sweet." Duff said.

"We gotta get ready to go out there, baby girl," Nikki said and kissed my head. I stood up and Nikki stood up after me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I hugged him back and looked up at him, smiling. "What?" He asked, smiling back. "I just love you, I'm so proud of you." I said, he leaned down and kissed me deeply.

"Okay, stop fucking, let's go!" Tommy yelled, causing me to laugh against Nikki's lips. We broke away. "You know the drill, I'll be in the front row, on your side." I said and gave him one last kiss before heading to the audience. I walked out and in front of the barricade and over to one of the guards who helped me over and I leaned on the barricade and waited for my boys to run out.

Finally, they ran out and soon after the beginning of "All In The Name Of..." started up. "She's only 15, she's the reason; the reason I can't sleep!" Vince sang into the microphone. I smiled wide and began singing along. "You say illegal, I say legal's never been my scene. I try like hell but, I'm out of control." Vince sang, running around the stage.

"All in the name of, all in the name of rock n roll! All in the name of rock!" They sang out. I smiled wide and cheered and threw my arms up.

The show was coming to a close and they are on their last song. The beginning of Girls Girls Girls and I cheered again and jumped up and down excitedly. "Friday night and I need a fight, not motorcycle and a switchblade knife, hand full of grease and my hair feels right, but what I need to make me tight are those," Vince turned his mic out to the audience. "Girls, Girls, Girls!" I sang out while dancing around.

The concert came to an end and we were already backstage, drinking and doing blow. Among other things, but these are the main for me. "This tour is already so much more fun than the last one." I said to Nikki. He smiled. "I'm glad you had a great time, baby." He said, wrapping his arm around me. "Tommy's drum solo was insane!" I said, Nikki laughed. "Yeah, I can't believe we found someone to get the drum kit to spin like that." He replied, smiling.

We got back to the tour bus and Nikki pulled me towards the back room and shut the door. "Whatcha doing?" I asked, smiling. "Like I said earlier today, later." He said and kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

(a/n: thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed! please vote, it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome, okay bye👻)